Chapter 12

"Story time about how I crashed my mother's car and blamed my dad for it"

Disclaimer : this is not my story time it was sent to me on wattpad

" so this happened 1 year ago, when I turned 18 and as everyone does I got my driving license and everything but I didn't get my own car because we couldn't afford one. My dad has his own car that he drives to his work place and my mother has a car because their work places are far from each other so they can't use one car. Anyways all my friends had their own cars at that time, so I was the only one with no car,so whenever we want to go out togather I ask one of my friends to take me with her but it got annoying because I can drive but I don't have a car, if I wanted to go somewhere or just hang out by myself I'd have to ask someone to drive me there. So one day I talked to my mom about it and she said that I could use her car, I got excited blah blah blah I started going out with my friends etc... Fast forward to were my dad crashed his car and he had to buy a new one, mind you at that time we weren't financially stable so even dad couldn't buy a new car, so my mom drives him to his work place then she goes to hers. So a few weeks later my mom got a promotion so she started working from home so dad used the car to go to his work. The next day, my friend texted me inviting me to her birthday I told her I might not be able to come ( because the party was gonna be late at night and my parents doesn't like me hanging out that late) she told me that half of the school is gonna be there and we're gonna have fun blah blah blah she convinced me, I told my parents and they agreed ( I know I'm 18 but my parents worry a lot about me so I told them so they wouldn't worry) so I got to he party, we had fun and danced until it was time to go home, and I swear I was so tired while driving that I slept, I didn't exactly sleep it's like when you lose control over your body and your eyes just close because my body was so tired and wanted to sleep but I was resisting so it's like my brain shutdown for a moment but I quickly woke up and crashed the car to a tree, mind you that it happened so fast I couldn't control the situation, so the car was damaged but I was still able to drive it, the front lights were broken and the car had a very bad visible scar on the front. Fast forward my mom saw the car the next morning, she asked me about it I told her that it wasn't me and MAYBE dad crashed the car on his way to work but she said " no he didn't" she told me that he's the one who told her about the car and no one used her car other than me because it was fine until I came from the party yesterday. I of course apologized and begged for their forgiveness, mom said that I wasn't only irresponsible but also a lair, she said that I don't deserve a car and I won't get one until she feels like I'm responsible enough to have one which I agreed on. But this is the first time something like that happens to me I was driving just fine until that party, i know I'm irresponsible but I hope my parents forgive me. And I feel bad for lying and blaming my father for it "