Description

Pandora Olivia Lupin or Olives is the younger twin sister of Remus John Lupin or Moony.

Pandora is the 5th Marauder and torn between James Fleamont Potter and Sirius Orion Black. The only problem James is dating her best friend Lily Evans.

 One might think that it makes things better since Sirius is the only one left. I think that I should mention that Sirius is dating her brother so that wouldn't end well. 

Her seventh year at Hogwarts begins and the guilt is eating her alive and she starts to relate too much with the Bohemian Rhapsody lyric ''I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all'' 

At a moment of despair she steals her brother's time turner but uses it wrongly and instead of going to the past to undo her birth she goes into the future. 

Something goes wrong and she is unable to go back. She goes straight away to Professor McGonagall and she is told that she was re-born in 2004.

She is given the opportunity to erase all her memories of the Marauders but she chooses not to. She is situated in a dorm with 3 other girls with whom she immediately becomes friends with.

 When she introduced at the Great Hall everyone started mocking her and making fun of her. 

Out of a sudden a curly haired boy that looked exactly like her best friend shuts them up.