iii. It's chaotic, but hey, it's home

Pandora P

Pandora P.O.V.

The next morning I was woken up by Lily shaking me awake. I groan and open my eyes only to be greeted by a very bright room and a fully- dressed Lily Evans. I squint my eyes and bury my head under my blankets. 

"It's tooo bright" I whine. "Come on, sweetie. Get ready so we can go breakfast" She says and pats my arse in the process.  " You sound like my mother" I say with another groan. An offended gasp was heard from the red head but I ignored her.

I swing my feet over the bed and my breath hitches at the cold temperature that sent cool sensations all throughout my body. I take my uniform and head to the bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and hop into the ice cold shower. 

Many want a hot shower in the morning, I go with ice cold. It wakes me up, it is better for my skin and hair and makes me feel fresher. I scrub myself clean with my frangipani shower gel and shampoo. I put come conditioner so my hair can get detangled more easily. 

I know that wizards have found ways of detangling their hair with spells but I prefer the muggle way. It brings back the memories of my mother standing behind me at my vanity messing with my hair while I told her all about the wizarding world and Hogwarts. 

She always found it very special that me and Remus are able to preform magic even though our father was a pure-blood wizard. 

Those kind of thoughts were ran through my mind as I detangled my hair and through them in a low messy bun at the end of my neck with some baby hairs out bc they weren't long enough for the bun. 

I put the uniform with the pants with a belt of course because I might have stolen the uniform from Remus, I tuck the dress shirt loosely into the pants and let the lie hang loosely around my neck not being in the mood to be suffocated by it.  I put at least on ring on every finger and move on to makeup.

I do a winged eye liner, apply some lip gloss, spray some men's cologne bc it fits my mood today more and head out. 

I flick my wand over the bed so it is made, I pick my robes from the bed and slung them over my shoulder. 

I open the door of the dorm and head to the common room where everyone was waiting so we can head to breakfast. I say good morning to everyone and then lock arms with Lily as she begins to ramble about the new syllabus in Transfiguration. 

After some time she turns to Mary and start talking on how unfair it is for the house elves to be basically slaves to us. 

I slip away and before Sirius knew it, I jumped on his back. Thank Merlin that he has quick reflexes or else I would have fallen.  I hit his head and pulled at his hair signaling him to run. 

"Oh hell nah, I ain't running at 7 am on a Monday" he says and I pout "Oh pwetty pwease, it is a tradition we do it every year"  "Ok only because it is a tradition" he says trying to stop the smile that was tugging on his lips but fails,