v. Party

TW: drugs *cocaine* , underaged drinking, foul language - swearing, alcohol, death

Pandoras P.O.V.

We finally reached the Gryffindor common room after picking up our favorite Slytherins from their common room. Andy was wearing a short, blue halter dress that reached her upper thigh and flared a little bit at the end.

Cissy went all boujee mommy on us with a midnight blue mini dress. The dress had a small slit going up her thigh and had sequins embodied in small patterns. Making mushrooms, fairies and a large sun.

Before saying the password I muttered a silencing charm around the common room since whoever did it, did it weakly.

Stepping in the common room we are handed a cup of fire whiskey by Peter before being ushered in by Marlene who was wearing a cute little white dress that had flared sleeves and skirt.

Before I could even take a sip of it because Lily grabbed my hand, dragging me to the dance floor. Now being fully able to take in her appearance. She was wearing a tangerine shiny jumpsuit. The top was halter and she had a silver belt made out of rhinestones hugging her waist.

My arms flung around her and her hands found my waist as we swayed to the music in the background, screaming the lyrics on the top of our lungs.

I was so absorbed in my dancing that I almost didn't notice Dorcas, Marlene and Mary dancing next to us. Dorcas was wearing a gold, shiny, wrap top that had a knot in the middle with sky blue shiny pants and wrap platforms. Mary looked like a goddess in her white cut out jumpsuit. It was hold up by spaghetti straps and it looked like a two piece but the top connected to the bottom. The top had a plunged neckline while the bottom flared. She paired it with high heels.

After a lot of cups of fire whiskey and many songs, a very drunk Sirius and James begun singing on top of a table. No not a normal song nooooo they decided on singing wap. James also had the amazing idea of dancing to it.

"There's some whores in this house" is what I hear James repeating over and over while Sirius started singing, well screaming the lyrics on the top of his lungs.

" I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
wet-ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak " He says and Cissy is hiding behind me getting second hand embarrassment. Lily was smiling warmly at her boyfriend, Remus was just vibing I guess he was drunk since he hates this kind of music and I was just enjoying their drunks selves.

The continue singing and near the end of the song I saw James waving me over, knowing very well what he wants me to do. I shook my head 'no' and mouth to him ' no fucking way' but he puts on a pleading pout and some puppy eyes and I give in. As I make my way up I hear Wormy say through the DJ microphone "Now the 5th Marauder, the only girl, the one and only Pandora Lupin, will do us the honor of dancing the WAP dance" " YOU ARE LUCKY I LOVE YOU" I yell to my friends over the music.

Suddenly all the students yell

" Now from the top, make it drop

That's some wet-ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop
That's some wet-ass pussy
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP
That's some wet-ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot
That's some wet-ass pussy " to the beat and I do what I know best. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't having the time of my life but I would never admit it, especially to my brother. He would have my head for sure.