i. Sixth Year

Pandora's P

Pandora's P.O.V.

''BITCH, WAKE THE FUCK UP'' was the first thing I heard after I was brutally woken up by a pillow smashing on my head. I sit up on my queen sized bed and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

I hear the door open and turn my attention away from the raven haired who so rudely woke me up. My brother walks in and crouches next to me. '' Good Morning, sis '' he says way too cheerfully for 10 am. '' Morning Moony'' I answer groggily

'' Can you do me a favor?'' he asks very sweetly knowing after all these years how to treat me when I am woken up against my will. '' Depends on the favor'' I answer

''Can you get ready and meet me downstairs for breakfast. We are leaving in an hour for the train station.'' he looks at me and I merely nodding already thinking of an outfit. His voice is now drowned in background noise as I think. It's quite hot so..... ripped jean shorts but it is not hot enough for a cropped floral t-shirt so that leads me to crop top with long bell- sleeves? Yeah that is it and for shoes ..... I have packed all my shoes for school so that leaves my to- go gogo white boots.

I walk to my closet and take out my clothes and laying them on my bed. I ended up choosing a wrap top that ties in the front. It is a faded but bright orange with different patterns. So I don't get cold I chose the top to have bell shaped sleeves. The shorts are denim, high waisted and have some rips and strands of the denim material falling down my thighs.

After I shoo the guys out of my room I go into the bathroom and run myself a shower. I strip out of my clothes as the water warms up and get in. As soon as the warm water hits my body I relax. These last few days have been very stressful. Sirius was staying with us over the summer because his mother was being a bitch, nothing new that is, and he and Remus were being lovey dovey and I was one the verge of pitching myself out of my window.

The situation of crushing on both Sirius and James was getting out of hand. I was feeling exhausted and the guilt was eating me alive. I can't do it anymore. If Marlene was here we would have the same argument again, Merlin we have had it so many times I have learnt it by heart. This is how it would go.

''You have to tell Remus that you fancy his boyfriend this situation is draining you''

''It would ruin our friendship and that my relationship with Remus means the world to me and I would be devastated if I lost him. '' I would answer her

Then Marlene would say ''He might be understanding''

I on the other hand would try to reason with her and would say ''I don't want to take risks

She then would become very frustrated and her voice would climb an octave and she would say ''It would be better if you told him because if I don't he will find out and it will have a bigger damage''

Then I'd proceed to scoff and chuckle darkly and say '' I am so good at hiding my true feelings and thoughts he will never understand anything''

I chuckle softly at the thought of my crazy Marlene , Merlin I missed her. I glance down at my watch and realize I have been absorbed in my thoughts for the last 20 minutes. I quickly finish my shower and step out and wrap a soft white towel around my body. I cast a drying spell on my hair and the fall in loose curls down my back I walk outside grab my outfit and put it on after putting on undergarments. I look at myself in the full length mirror and nod approvingly before getting started on light makeup. I put some mascara on my eyelashes, lip gloss on my lips and a winged eye liner. After charming my makeup so it doesn't go away unless I undo the spell I put my things in their makeup bag and throw it into my trunk. I close my trunk and yell '' REMMIEEEEE''