iv. Cheesy pickup lines

Pandora's P

Pandora's P.O.V. 

Sirius and I headed back to the common room since we did have a party to plan. As we were walking he suddenly grabbed my hand sending sparks all over my body and started to run. And that was when our little marathon began.

The moment when Sirius tripped over his own triggered a fit of giggles to escape from my mouth. "You never saw anything."  he grumbles regaining his stability. "I make no promises, Padfoot" I say still laughing. I smile up to him and he smiles back down at me. His goofy smile making my heart go all fuzzy on the inside. 

We finally made it to the portrait of the Fat Lady. "Ooh, how are the lovebirds today?" she asks nosily. "Oh sod off and let us in, cheesecake" Sirius says. "No, I like annoying you" she says, that caused me to roll my eyes. 

" Why don't you go annoy your husband number, what was it again? 19?" I ask sacasrically. I really wasn't having it today. She gasped, clearly offended by my harsh words but I didn't care. "He is husband number 12." she says " Yeah, ok. I don't care, now let us in before I tear you apart in my animangi form." 

"I would tell McGonagall if you did." she says smirking. I scoff, thinking she thinks she has the upper hand. "and if you do that, I will tell McGonagall that you are having an affair with the Dumbledore portrait." I said smirking.  She mumbled something like "filthy children" under her breath but let us in. 

The moment we step into the common room James asks us " What time is your detention?" 

"6 pm, we will be here in time to get ready for the party since the detention is 2 hours." I answer and continue " Sirius come with me to find an outfit for the party as the rest of you" I point to the rest of the group " get the common room for the party." they all nod and James saluted me and said "Yes ma'am "

I giggle at his antics and caught Sirius's hand and dragged him upstairs. " I AHVE NOTHING TO WEAR" I moan out load causing Sirius to chuckle. " And that is why I am here" he says while smirking at me. 

"Wait, before we start let's get a little fucked up." I say and hold a bottle of fire whiskey from the stash we had in the cabinet under the sink.  "Give me, I can't deal with you sober" he says and nudges me jokingly. 

After half a bottle of fire whiskey, 1,5 hours and Merlin knows how many outfits we ended to my favorite black denim jacket with golden buttons tucked into a royal blue mini pleated skirt which had black and gold squares on it, making it checkered. 

The skirt was high waisted, half of it a corset making it cover all of my stomach. The corset had a big leather belt whose buckle was golden with carved details. 

The rest of the skirt flared a little bit and had little pleats. The skirt had also a chain going around the lower part of the hips. The chain had big charms such as a heart, a small purse attached to it and more chain falling downwards.