vi. Just because it is in your head, doesn't mean it isn't real

THIS IS CHAPTER IS A SMUT CHAPTER SO MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY - CHAPTER IS BROUGHT TO U BY MY URGE TO POST THE JAMES x PANDORA SMUT I WROTE IN MATHS

Pandora P.O.V. 

The moment I close my eyes, I drift into sleep. Not a dreamless slumber like I usually do, but one with a dream. Once fully in my dream I see my surroundings. I was at Hogwarts, in the same dorm I am now but it looks newer, fresher but I don't really take notice as I already am late to breakfast. I quickly put on a school skirt as well as a white blouse and rush downstairs.

In the common room, no Remus, no James, no Sirius, no Lily, no Marlene was waiting for me, but I shrug it off as breakfast had already begun. Once I arrive at the Great Hall, I scan the Gryffindor table in order to find my friends.

I can't find any familiar faces and frown and furrow my eyebrows. Suddenly my feet start working on their own and I can't control them. They take me at one part in the middle of the Gryffindor Table and I slid into a seat next to a boy who looks like James.

Infront of me a gorgeous curly haired girl who reminds me of Dorcas started talking to me and words I didn't even understand left my mouth.

I put some mango and pancakes on my plate. The boy next to me handed me a cup of coffee and I gladly accept it. I bring it to my lips and moan softly in delight as the warm liquid runs through my throat.

The boy next to me clenches his jaw and puts a hand on my thigh. I didn't really understand everything that was going on, but I went with it. It was dream; crazy things happen in dreams.

I eat some chocolate from the bar that I always kept in my robe pocket and take another sip of the warm drink. I moan again, more sexually this time and the boy's hand tightens around my thigh, turning me on. I mean he is drop dead gorgeous, so I didn't mind.

I muffle a light squeal into my coffee and the boy doesn't even look at me as his hand travels higher on my thigh. It reaches the hem of my skirt, and I couldn't do anything, not that I would change anything, but many questions were born in my head.

He takes the hem of my skirt in between his forefinger and middle finger. I feel my face heat up at his actions, but I don't let him see it. I continue my conversation with the curly haired girl I apparently call Rox, l slightly stuttering. I didn't like that this boy's touch who I learned from a boy opposite from him was called James had such an affect on me.

Before I could get used to ho what he was doing, he slipped his hand under my skirt, his cold rings sending shivers down my spine. He opens his mouth only to mock me "Cold, Dora?".

All I did was stuck my tongue out at him but the only thing I wanted to do was stick it in his mouth and explore every inch of it. I quickly push those out of my head before they got too far.

His fingers kept stroking the inside of my thigh and ghosting the place I needed him the most. When his middle finger grazed softly over my panties, I bit my lip, so I don't let out any sounds.

Rox asks me something and I just nod my head, not even listening to her. The only thing I was focusing on right now was James's fingers under my skirt. I think she got the memo and ended the conversation and shot me a playful smirk.

James continued his conversation with the guy whose twin brother was sitting on the other side of me. He also kept his teasing going. He slowly and playfully stroked my clothed clit, and my hand flew over my mouth.

Damn this boy knew his shit.

His finger put my panties aside and his knuckles stroked my dripping pussy. I can already hear his proud smirk as he talks to the guy about quidditch. HOW CAN HE TALK ABOUT QUIDDITCH AT A TIME LIKE THIS.

I see him dropping his head dropping to my heads level so his mouth is next to my ear "May I?" he asks, and I can feel his hot breath on my neck and his fluffy curly hair tingling the side of my ear.

I am in loss of words, so I nod. "I need words, darling"

"Yes, yes do whatever you want, just do something" I say, and it sounds more of a beg than an answer. But at the moment I couldn't care less as one of his fingers insert me and I wanted to moan and scream his name, but I couldn't, I fucking couldn't because he chose to do this in the middle of breakfast.

He kept pumping his fingers in and out of me at a slow and steady pace and his thumb is slowly rubbing my clit in a curricular motion. He quickly inserts another in me and pumps them in and out of me at an extremely fast pace and I couldn't hold back the grunt that escaped my lips.

The guy sitting next to me, turns to me and asks "Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?".

"N-no I am fine. D-don" I stutter half an answer as James's finger hitting the right spot perfectly, cut off the second part of my answer. He shoots me an unconvinced look but goes back to his breakfast, nonetheless.

James's fingers pick even more pace, I didn't even think that was possible but apparently it was. The pleasure is surreal and too much for me to handle.

His fore and middle finger inside of me, his thumb manically rubbing circles, him not giving me the attention I want, the fact that we are in breakfast.

I feel the knot in my stomach grew tighter and clench around his fingers. He must have sensed that I was close because he is going even faster. I feel the knot about to burst and at that moment he pulls his fingers away.

I frown at him, but he doesn't even look at me. My mouth ajar as he brings his fingers to his mouth and licks them clean.

"Merlin, breakfast here is amazing" he says and winks at me.

I feel myself waking up and being back in my dorm room. My heart is going faster than ever, and my face is burning. I take some deep breaths to go back to normal.

I close my eyes and fall back into my pillows and let my thoughts get the best of me.

"Oh my God it feels too real. Everything is so surreal"

"Your hands on my body as you walk away, I know if I was awake I wouldn't even imagine your taste"

'Now i'm afraid when Ι sleep at night"

"I'll feel you, I'll kiss you Get lost in your eyes"

"I don't want to love you But I do in my dreams"

A/N 

HEHEHEHE A LIL SMUTTY CHAPTER FOR YA'LL

FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT – TELL ME WHAT U THINK

ALSO TIARA (TizRae) IF U DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE IS THINKING IM ENDING U 

quote of the day 

my existence is a scandal – Oscar wilde 

this goes to ANA (AnxstasiaRxse) bc i fucking love her too much 

my older sister, kay (dmalfoysbbg ) bc she made me want to write smut <33

and emso bc its my first smut chapter (Volkornweizen02