vii. Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time

Pandora P

Pandora P.O.V. 

I wake up with a huge pounding in my head and my stomach growling. Regretting yesterday's drinks, I turn to look at my watch on my nightstand, cursing loudly. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath. 

I am already late to this year's first quidditch game. I get up and while brushing my teeth I get sweatpants and a tank top from my closet. I hurriedly put them on and ran full speed to the quidditch pitch. I was the captain with James and was late to my own game. 

 Cursing my short legs along with Lily and the rest of the girls who didn't wake me up I reach the pitch and my hair was all over the place. 

I didn't care I reach the pitch and realize that I am 10 minutes late. Oh well it could have been worse. 

Upon reaching the pitch I remember that I didn't have my broom so I just Accio it from my dorm. I mount my broom and enter while gasps are heard. 

I heard someone yell sarcastically " Oh so they queen of Hogwarts has decided to show up". I look directly to a Ravenclaw girl, who I assume had yelled it from where the voice came. "Yes, and I didn't even drink my morning coffee for this, so bow down before me" I say and smirk at her.

I fly up to my position, next to James as we are co- captains. " Why did no one wake me up?" I growl through gritted teeth. " I don't know" he says and shrugs. " Darling" he starts while scanning his eyes over me.

"Yes, dear" I answer smirking at the ridiculous nickname. "Why aren't you wearing your uniform, Ms. Lupin?" shouts madam Hooch. " Well, you see Rolly, no one woke me up, so I just ran here to play because I already was late" I say

" GO PUT YOUR UNIFORM ON, WHORE" a Slytherin girl yells. " I would, love. But i don't want to, I prefer to play in sweatpants" 

"PUT YOUR UNIFORM ON" yells a Ravenclaw. "Oh, would you shut up and let me win this match!" I yell frustrated. 

After another screaming match with a Slytherin boy that claimed that he was too distracted by my tank top to play the game began. 

" AND AFTER THAT ENLIGHTENING SCREAMING MATCH BETWEEN LUPIN AND DOLOHOV, MADAM HOOCH WHO I THINK IS HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY LETS THE SNITCH FLY INTO THE SKY" Gideon Prewett screams through the microphone. 

I fly up into the air, quaffle under my right arm, I zig zag between the Slytherin chasers before standing on my broom, raising my leg so it is next to my ear and shoot the quaffle into the left hoop. The keeper to absorbed in my acrobatics doesn't notice the quaffle and doesn't even dive to catch it after it goes through the hoop. 

" TRAINING FOR THE BALLET, LUPIN? BECAUSE IT SURE LOOKS LIKE IT. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD BEND LIKE THAT" the red head shouts and I roll my eyes at his antics. 

"GRYFFINFOR IS OFFICIALLY 10 POINTS AHEAD OF SLYTHERIN THE SCORE BEING 10-0" he comments, and Sirius dives and catches the quaffle. He flicks his long hair in the face of Malfoy, so his view is blocked and sends me the quaffle.