Chapter 9: Killing spree. (Severe Violence Content 🗡🗡🩸)

I felt anger boiling through my veins as I walked out of the room of corpses and went up the Stairs from the basement to the ground floor to some Laboratory wing and see the same anthro solder that beat down on the human child from earlier. I didn't hesitate as I went at him and sliced both of his legs off. He screamed in agony and I then chopped his arms off and stabbed him multiple time in the chest and then his throat to finish him off.

   I then see a few scientists walking in a room and decided to get them next since they experimented on my kind. As I walked in I saw humans with furry features inside water filled tanks and sees scientists doing some experiments on a few humans. I grabbed a flask of acid and went to a wolf anthro and splashed acid on his face and he screamed in pain before I sliced his head off. The rest of the scientists tried to run off and they triggered the alarm. I chased after them and killed them one by one in horrible ways. I sliced a an anthro dogs head off, I stabbed a tiger in the back and through his heart and killed a shark by slicing its tail and head off. After all the scientists were dead I see many Red Claw soldiers. Armed and surrounded me but that didn't stop me.

  I threw a cooked grenade at a group of anthros and they were blown into separate limbs which caused a them to fire at me. I dodged bullets but one got me in the shoulder but I was too angry to feel the pain. I sliced a few heads off simultaneously and chop legs and arms off. Stabbing some in the eyes with my knife, stabbing them in the testicles and private areas out of spite. Cut their ears off, chest stabbing, arm cutting a lot.

  I finally stopped and saw one female fox anthro soldier remaining, she tried to run up the steps but I shot her in the leg and she fell. I went up to her and sliced her left arm off.

  She screamed in agony and begged for me to let her live.

"Where is my team?!" I shouted.

"I don't know!" She shouted.

"Wrong answer!" I shouted as I sliced her head off.

     I saw a keycard to access the armory and this a chance for a little fun. I went to the armory and swiped it with the key card. There was many rifles and I grabbed as many and loaded them in my bag and went to the mines where the human prisoners working. I stabbed an anthro in the back and threw him off the catwalk which gave many humans my attention. I threw the bag of rifles down and all the humans ran to it and grabbed a riffle and starting firing at the anthro guards which started a hell of a riot.

"IT'S THE FURRY SLAYER!!" A human shouted as he pointed at me.

  I smirked and pulled out the remote for the bomb that Dasha set on the wall.

"Hell onward." I said as I pushed the button.

  The side of the base exploded and caused a huge quake. Many humans fought back like three taking down one anthro. I saw a doberman beating down a human and I went behind and stabbed him into his testicles. He screamed in agony and the human got free and stabbed him in the throat with a shank to finish him off.

"Thanks, Furry slayer." The human says.

"No problem. Get out of here while you can." I said as I ran to the cells

   Meanwhile, the girls noticed about the explosion and Krystal found out I was still alive.

"He's alive!" Krystal shouted.

"What?!" Dasha shouted.

"Wonder why about the explosion. We need to get out of here." Loona says.