Chapter 23: Tides Turning

1 month later....

    As the furry Sentinels were closing in on Red Claw, they progress on saving any human they see and locate them to the human complex that has been expanded for more humans to stay and recover to good health.

      The furry government started on a bill of letting humans coexist in the anthro society but there is still arguments that needs to be worked out. There was many protests that humans should have a life with the anthros. 85 percent of the anthro population in the civilized society wanted humans to coexist while the 15 percent don't.

     Even though the Red Claws secret was exposed to the anthro public, the 15 percent will still never forgive of what the humans did of causing the war to spark by the Burrow Town Massacre. Some of the 15 percent were victim family members of the anthros that were killed in cold blood while living in Burrow town and some were victims of furry hunters a long time ago. Regardless, the bill was still in progress to be passed.

     But that's not the only thing, the furry government officially permanently cut off all supply to the Red Claw army when the truth about them was revealed and officially true. And any Red Claw soldier that was involved of murdering or raping a human will get the death penalty regardless.

   As for one more thing, the furry laboratories are trying to a create a serum that can help humans repopulate to safer numbers easily by anthros that volunteer of wanting to breed to save the human race. The serum cause's temporarily changes to the anthro's reproductive system, so when the anthro that took the serum decided to breed with a human, they will get a full human baby instead of a hybrid or fur baby.

    The serum can work between a male anthro and a female human breed or a female anthro or human male breed. The serum was still in the testing stage and the progress is going slowly since they were very few anthro volunteers to start with because they are afraid that the serum might not work right. But it's possible for the serum to be created to its final stage.

     I turned off the TV after watching the news about the possibility of coexistence and headed to the gym for some fighting fun with Nika.

During the month passing, my mental health was in great health and I have been earning respect and make a few new friends with the other anthro soldiers in the base and been more happy and less depressed.

      Even though my mental disorders are still bad but I have my team having my back. Loona recovered in good health and me and her were inseparable that we sometimes do more physical love in her room more often but Loona had to share me with Dasha since I had sex with her as well. As for Nika, she loves to pick on me but I know she loves me and Krystal tries to make her moves to flirt with me and eventually I will be shared by all four of them.

    Ever since I been promoted to Sargent, I did help out the human soldiers when they joined the Sentinel army. Even though they was coexisting already in the base and I smiled about humanity and anthros being together as one. And as for Natalya and I become more close in a mother and son relationship. She wanted to make up for the years that suffered of me being alone and wanted me to have a civilian life after the war ends and give me benefits while I try to get my civilian life together but it's going to be a while before I leave the base.

     Today, Natalya was in deep thought about the Burrow Town Massacre, all her life she tries to find the clues about it and hoping that the humans weren't the ones that did it. She thought of every theory she can think of how Red Claw can be the ones that did the town Massacre but there was no solid evidence yet to the clear the humans from that massacre.

   Just then Chloe walked in with some important files about an abandoned Red Claw base that was at the edge of the snowy valley in Canada.

"General, I have the information you need about that base but why are we going there?" Chloe asks.

  " There could be archives there about the Burrow town massacre since that is the closest base to that town. And if can find what we are looking for that proves that the humans are innocent, it will help show that the humans are framed." Natalya explains

"With all due respect, they could've destroyed any archive of that intel." Chloe says.

"We have to try and completely turn the tides of war at Red Claw. We need to expose every secret especially that event that sparked the human furry war. I won't rest until the anthro society knows that secret that the humans were innocent of that massacre. The humans didn't deserve this accusation, even I had to follow orders." Natalya says.

"You are right General. We will do what we can." Chloe agrees.

"Get the Alpha team ready. We will do the mission next week." Natalya commands

"Yes ma'am." Chloe salutes before leaving the office.

   Natalya then sat down and took a big swig of whiskey because she was stressed of finding the truth.