Chapter 32: putting the pieces together

The next morning, Natalya and Chloe have been finding clues and evidence of finding where the Main Red Claw base is but still wasn't sure where it is yet.

"We are not not sure that it could be in the east of the North America." Chloe says as she marked out part of the map.

"Well, it's not in the west either since we sent many soldiers there and can't find anything yet." Natalya says.

"Should we ask Krystal?" Chloe suggested.

"I tried. She said they made a special jamming barrier that can interfere telepathic." Natalya says.

"We haven't looked in this area here at Central America." Chloe says as she points at an island.

"Cuba? No one ever went there." Natalya says.

"Well, let's keep looking at the evidence, we were able to pull more intel from the destroyed base after the mutant is dead." Chloe says.

"Then, let's keep looking through." Natalya says.

   Meanwhile, after an amazing night with Krystal, we decided to sleep in for a bit. Krystal did sense my usual nightmares that I often have. She pulled me close and rests her head on top of mine as she cleansed the bad thoughts in my mind and helped me sleep peacefully.

    The other girls decided to head to the canteen for breakfast today and Loona was thinking about my future since Natalya has been talking about it to them.

"I wonder when this will be all over?" Loona asked.

"When we kill General Floyd." Dasha says.

"It will take a long time to find him anyway. We never found his main base before." Nika says as she grabs a tray and sit downs at an empty table.

"Well, you know Natalya will give us a home for all of us to live together." Dasha says.

"I want to settle down too, but I want to make sure Stan can be able to cope with a life in the society." Loona says.

"Oh he will. He's doing great, and he's going to live with us anyway. And I never knew that my mom was really caring him as her own earlier." Dasha explains.

"Well, when we get out of this base. I'm so going to do a lot of things that I never done." Nika says.

"Being a teacher?" Loona asked.

"No, a great bartender." Nika says.

"Well, I'm going to be a musician. Since I want to practice playing an electrical guitar." Loona says as she ate from her tray.

"As for me, I do want to be a champion fighter." Dasha says.

"You got to beat me first. Nika joked.

"I can beat you easily." Dasha says.

"Prove it at the ring. This afternoon." Nika says.

"That will be the plan." Dasha says.

Just then Bravo team came to see if they can sit with them.

"Hi, is it alright if we sit with you girls?" Samantha asked.

"Sure, sit down." Loona says.