Chapter 2

As I'm leaving I see Breena leave too and I see she's wearing a light brown leather jacket with some dark colored skinny jeans, a flowery blouse, and light brown heels. "Agent Garcia". She turns to face me, "Please, call me Bree or Breena. I only let the agents at a lower rank call me that." she says with a small smile. "So, Breena, I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted earlier." I say to her. "It's ok, Captain, I understand."

I smirk and tell her, "You know, I won't stop calling you Agent Garcia until you start calling me Steve again."

"Alright, Steve. Is there anything else you want?" she says.

"Well, now that you mention it, you wanna go out for some coffee I know this one coffee place a few blocks down?"

"Is the famous Captain America asking me out on a date?" she asks and I blush slightly. "No, it's just two friends having a cup of coffee together." I reply to her question and stare into her brown eyes and see she's hurt by what I said. But she smiles at me and I motion her to follow me. "How are we gonna get there?" she asks me. I walk over to the motorcycle and look at her with a smile. I chuckle at her expression, she has wide eyes and looks at the motorcycle. "What's wrong? Never seen a motorcycle before?" I ask. "No, I have. It's just that I never rode one before." she replies and I chuckle.

"It's simple. Besides I do most of the driving you don't do much."

She walks a little closer to me, "So, what do I do?" she asks and I motion her to come closer. "Ok, just sit down behind me." I begin to say as I sit on the bike. She sits behind me looking a little nervous, "Don't be nervous. Ok, so now just put your hands around me and we'll be ready to go."

"Isn't there another way?"

"Well, unless you wanna fly off the bike, I suggest you hold on to me."

She blushes a little and puts her arms around me. I try not to let the redness flush to my cheeks but fail in the process. "Ok, hold on tight." I say as I kick the stand off the motorcycle and we take off. I have to admit even though I've only known Breena for a day it seems like we've become so close.

*Breena's POV*

I sit behind Steve feeling uncomfortable because (a) I never rode a motorcycle and (b) The last time I was alone with a guy was in college with my ex. "Don't be nervous. Ok, so now just put your hands around me and we'll be ready to go." I look at him with wide eyes and ask him, "Isn't there another way?" I don't wanna touch him without me blushing bright red. "Well, unless you wanna fly off the bike, I suggest you hold on to me." he says chuckling a little. As I put my arms around him I blush and feel his abs. Damn he must be strong if he has rock hard abs like Dwayne Johnson. I see him blush a little too and he says, "Ok, hold on tight." he kicks the stand off the motorcycle and we take off.

A few minutes later we arrive at the coffee place like Steve said and he kicks the stand down and takes the keys out of the ignition. I get down of the bike with a smile and say, "That was invigorating. I never thought that riding a motorcycle would be that awesome!" Steve looks at me and chuckles, "Yup, you never know what would happen." he says. "Has anyone told you, you have rock hard abs like Dwayne Johnson?" I ask him with a smile as we walk into the café. "Not until now." he says, "Who is he?". I look down with a smile and then back at him, "He's an actor. He used to be a professional wrestler on WWE but switched to acting later on." I respond and he nods.

"Take a seat and I'll get you your drink." Steve says and I take a seat. "Just a vanilla latte." I tell Steve as he goes to the counter to order. I go through my bag and grab my journal and a pen. Ever since I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. I feel like I should be a responsible agent like Natasha. I've learned how to hack into other networks thanks to Natasha. She's helped me become the agent I am today in a matter of a 5 years. She taught me how to hack into networks, taught me more advanced combat, etc. And if it wasn't for her giving me that mission with Cap, I would've never met him and it wouldn't be my first mission.