Chapter 10

"Now to get inside the security room" Hill says looking at the building. "Leave that to me" I say with a smirk and they know what I mean by that. I grab Steve's hand and Hill's too. Sam grabs both Steve and Hill's hands too and I teleport us in front of the security room. We sent an ear splitting shriek through the coms to the tech guys in there and a man opens it putting his hands in the air. By the looks of it he looks terrified, probably because both Hill and Sam were holding up shot guns "Excuse us" Setve says to him and he lets us pass. We get to the control panel and we see Pierce talking to some of the council and Natasha. Hill sets the intercom up and motions Steve to speak. I grab his hand and squeeze it for a minute and smile at him. He does the same and lets go to speak in the intercom taking his helmet off.

"Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. This is Steve Rogers, you've heard a lot about me in the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth." he pauses for a slight second then continues, "S.H.I.E.L.D. is no what we thought it was. It's been taken over by Hydra. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The strike and insight crew are Hydra as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want, absolute control. They shot Nick Fury, and they won't end there. If you launch those helicarriers today, Hydra will be able to kill anyone who stands in their way. Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom's not. Always has been. It's a price I'm willing to pay, and if I'm the only one then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."

All three of us, Hill, Sam, and I, look at Steve and Sam walks up to him and asks, "Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" he smiles. I see Steve chuckle silently and respond, "It was something I had to think of thoroughly". He turns to face me this time and smiles, "Let's just hope they can deal with Rumlow" I say motioning towards the camera that shows some agents, officers, and tech geeks. I see Agent 13 get sliced in the arm by Rumlow's knife and there was crossfire going around everywhere. Rumlow initiated the launch and overrides the computer to not serve anymore commands. "It's go time" Hill says and I see Steve put his helmet back on.

Me, Steve, and Sam head for the dock where they'll launch the helicarriers. "Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asks as we run. "If they're shooting at you they're bad" he responds to that question and Sam activates his suit and flies off. Me and Steve stay at the edge of the ramp, "Need a lift?" Steve asks me. I look over to him and smirk, "Nope, meet you at the bottom, soldier boy" I say and teleport myself to the bottom. I look up to see Steve free falling and when he lands he does a somersault. "Show off much?" I ask him as we run towards the first helicarrier and he laughs. Just then we hear bullets being shot and Steve grabs me by the waist and covers the both of us with his shield. We both run, Steve keeping a protective arm around me. He eventually leaves my side and somersaults over the crate landing in front of me.

A man comes up to me with his gun pointed and I push the gun away with my telekinesis and kick him making fly back and hit a crate, "Sorry, but I'm done with bullets being shot at me" I tell him and kick his head making him go unconscious. I look over to Steve and see him throw a grenade at the other three men coming at us making them fly back. I run over to Steve and stand next to him and we hear Sam say over the com, "Hey, Cap, found those bad guys you were talking about". "You ok?" Steve asks looking over the crate to check if the bad guys were taken out. "Not dead yet" Sam responds and we hear bullets being shot. Both Steve and I run inside the helicarrier passing each room in stealth. "Falcon, status" we hear Hill say on the com. "Engaging" he responds to her. I punch in the code and all the digital blades start to rotate to the spot we need it in. When it gets there I take the target blade out and put ours in and make them return to position, "Alpha lock" I say to Hill.

Both me and Steve run out and run into some guards. They stand their ground for a minute until I say, "Too scared to fight?". They all charge at us and I push three back with my telekinesis and start to punch and kick the others. I throw one to another guard and they fall unconscious. After they were all down both Steve and I run to the top of the helicarrier. "Two down, one to go" we hear Hill say. We make it to the top and run to the edge "Charlie carrier is 45 degrees off the port bow" she says and we hear bullets go off, "6 minutes". "Hey, Sam, gonna need a ride" Steve says and two guards positioned to shoot missiles at us. "Roger, let me know when you're ready", Sam says and Steve grabs my waist and we jump off the edge and free fall. I hold onto Steve's neck as we free fall and Steve responds, "I just did". Sam flies over fast a Steve sticks his hand out for Sam to grab. I hold onto Steve's neck tightly praying that I don't fall and Sam grabs Steve's arm. He groans as he flies up with both Steve and I and in a matter of minutes we land on the Charlie carrier.

"You know, your a lot heavier than you look" Sam says to Steve. "I ate a big breakfast" Steve responds to him. "Yeah, and you were carrying me too, which I could've teleported us here" I say to him. "There wasn't enough time" he says and suddenly Bucky knocks Steve over, breaking the railing. "Steve!" Sam and I both yell in sync. I try to catch him with my telekinesis but Bucky knocks me over and I hit the ground hard. Sam activates his suit and starts to go after him but Bucky grabbed the wing and pulled him back. He takes out his machine guns and shoots at Bucky, which he dodges every bullet and takes cover. Sam starts to fly off again but Bucky shoots a grappling hook that hits one wing and pulls him down and he rips the wing off. He dashes towards Sam and kicks him over the edge. "Sam!" I yell and that just leaves me and Bucky. "Cap! Cap! Come in, are you ok?" I hear Sam say, thank God he's fine but what about Steve. Bucky tries to punch me but I dodge and push him back with my telekinesis. "Yeah, I'm here! I'm still on the helicarrier. Where are you?" he asks and Bucky tries to punch me again I teleport behind him and kick him. "I'm grounded. The suit's down. Sorry, Cap" Sam responds. "Don't worry I got it" Steve says and I kick Bucky again. He looks over the edge and sees Steve run for the control room on the helicarrier.

He looks over to me and dashes toward me. He lands a punch to my stomach and knocks the wind out of me and he sweeps my legs and I land on the floor. He runs to where Steve is headed and I stay where I am in pain, "Steve, your gonna have company in there" I say to him panting. "Yeah, I know, Bree, I can handle him though" he says and I get up slowly and don't respond back. I know he can handle Bucky by himself but their evenly matched in a way. "Athena, we'll need you back here" Hill says to me (A/N: Remember Athena is her code name). "Alright, Hill, I'll be there" I say and teleport myself down back to the security room with Hill. "Falcon," Hill begins to say as we both look at Rumlow headed for the council. "Yeah" Sam responds a second later. "Rumlow's headed for the council" I say to him through my com. "I'm on it" he says and we disconnect. "Should I help, Widow?" I ask Hill who stands in front of the control panel. "If you want, she's got everything under control right now though" she responds and I nod and stay in the place I'm in.