Cinema or whatever

Belly came to my room the next morning before breakfast. She seemed upset.

" Cam and I have to go another day on a date because is raining," Belly said lying on my bed.

I comforted her and we decided to go buy some muffins. But of course, our mom didn't let us take the car we had to go with Jeremiah to the shop because he was the only awake among the boys.

" I'm sitting in the passenger seat," Belly said running towards the car.

" And I'm picking music, " I said walking to the car with an umbrella. Moments later Jeremiah got into the car quickly so he wouldn't get wet from the rain.

" You guys are so dumb. You should have taken umbrellas too, "

~~~

When we got home I felt relieved. I got bored in the car because Jeremiah and Belly were flirting. ALL. THE. TIME. And now I could just go to my room and rest. I laid on my bed and I opened tik tok. As I was scrolling through tik tok, Steven got inside my room.

" Wanna go to the movies with the others? " I had nothing better to do so I got ready. I went downstairs and they were all waiting for me. We got into the car and Conrad was driving. In the passenger seat was Steven. And in the back Jeremiah, Belly and I. Belly and I loved to sit next to the windows so Jeremiah sat between us. I put my headphones on because I wasn't in the mood to hear them talking or singing.

About ten minutes later we were there. We couldn't find a movie so Jeremiah had this brilliant idea to let Belly choose the movie we would watch. Conrad and Steven agreed. I had no other choice so I agree too. She chose a romantic film. Basic Belly. All of us got bored not even halfway through the movie. Well, expect Belly and surprising Jeremiah. He seemed so interested in the movie.

" I'm so bored. I'm gonna go outside. Anyone wanna come? " Steven said mostly to me and Conrad. Of course we agreed and the boys were waiting for Jeremiah to say yes too. Maybe they hadn't notice him drooling over Belly since we got here.

" No. I will stay. I'm sure you don't want Belly to stay alone. Something bad could happen to her. So I sacrifice myself. "

Liar.

" Okay dude. You're a lifesaver. Let's go Y/n. " I followed them outside the cinema.

A/N: Short chapter after a long time. School has started and I lost my motivation.