Nichole's party

Taylor, Belly, and Cam went in Cam's car while I decided to go with Jeremiah and Conrad. The other girls had already left and I am in Jere's room deciding whether I should keep on the flower crown or not.

" What do you think Jere? Should I keep this on?" I asked him as I was in front of his mirror.

" I think you shouldn't. It doesn't match your outfit." He said looking at me.

" Stop looking at me like with these eyes!"

" What eyes?" He asked. I didn't know how to respond. We just both leaned in. There were inches between us when someone interrupted us. It was Conrad.

" We're leaving!" He said but as soon as he realized he had interrupted something he said he was sorry.

" Well, that was awkward," Jeremiah said.

The ride to Nichole's home wasn't uncomfortable at all. When we arrived, Jere was the first one to leave the car.

" I'm sorry I interrupted you. You can try to kiss him again. I promise I won't interrupt." He said and at the end of his sentence, he started laughing. We entered her house and there were hundreds of people.

" Hey, Y/n. Happy birthday." The girls from the debutante thing said almost in unison.

" Thank you, girls." I thanked them and they dragged me toward the kitchen.

" We were waiting for you to come so you and Belly could blow off the candles," Nichole said revealing two birthday cakes. Belly and I were shocked.

" Nichole, are you insane? You didn't have to do that!" Belly said. As we were blowing off the candles Gigi told us to make a wish.

" So what did you wish for?" I heard Gigi's voice again.

" Are you dumb or something? If they tell us their wishes, they are not going to come true." Another girl, named Marissa said.

" Have you seen Jeremiah?" I asked.

" I think he's in the living room hooking up with someone," Marissa said. I felt my heart sink. How could he do that? We were about to kiss earlier and now he's hooking up with somebody else? I wanted to find him either way, so I could make things clear. I went inside the living room and I saw him sitting alone on the stairs.

" Hey, there big guy," I said while sitting next to him.

" Long time, no see," Jere said laughing.

" So I heard some interesting news about you," I said with a fake smile on my face. I was hurt by the idea of him kissing another person.

" What kind of news?" He seemed confused.

" You. Kissing someone else. No?"  I started getting annoyed at him. He acted like he didn't do it.

" Why would I do that while I have a certain someone in my mind?" He said looking directly into my eyes. We both leaned in and this time no one interrupted us. I felt his lips on mine and sparkles started exploring inside my stomach. I could feel him smirking while kissing me. Suddenly, he pulled away.

" Let's go somewhere else." He said. We got up and went upstairs to find an empty bedroom so we could hook up. I heard Belly's voice coming from one of the rooms. When Jeremiah and I found Belly, we also found Steven and Taylor. I looked at Steven and I noticed some of Taylor's lipstick.

" What happened?" Jeremiah asked.

" Our lovely visitor is hooking up with our older brother," Belly explained to us.

" It was an accident." I could tell that Steven felt guilty as he had cheated on Shayla while she was in New York, shopping for the debutante ball.

" Why are you two here?" Steven said pointing at us. " And why are you holding hands?" He continued. As soon as I realized that I was still holding hands with Jere, I took my hand away.

" You see, Steven, we might be the only ones who aren't allowed to kiss." Taylor was annoyed. She tried to play the victim once again and she wanted to shift the blame on us.

" You see, Taylor, Steven has Shayla to hook up with if he wants. Unlike you, he doesn't go around kissing random people and then he ditches them." I said mocking her. She left immediately the room after that.

" Steven, are you out of your mind dude?" Jeremiah said.

" As I said it was an accident," Steven explained once again. Belly and I left the room furious. Jere followed us. I was about to cry. We found Conrad outside playing alcohol ping pong.

" Conrad, you and Jeremiah are going home with Taylor. Belly, Cam, and I are returning home with Cam's car. And I don't care how Steven is coming back home at this point. Let's go." I ordered everyone and I walked towards Cameron's car.

" What happened to her?" Conrad asked his younger brother.

" Taylor hooked up with Taylor, and then Bells and Y/n got mad." The younger brother quickly explained. Conrad didn't say anything. He just went to Jeremiah's car.

A/N: Them kissing?! Ahhhhhh! I'm excited to write the next chapter.