Pool

Belly and Taylor were on one side of the pool, while Jeremiah and Steven were sitting on the other one. As they were talking, I was just sunbathing.

" Hey, Y/n! Will you come in?" Taylor asked me.

" Yeah. Just in a bit." I answered her and I put my sunglasses on.

" You are so boring." She said. Classic old Taylor.

The next second I found myself in the pool. I assume it was Jeremiah. The other three aren't that strong to even their suitcases when we go on trips. So, I sat in the water. I heard Belly saying that it took me too long to come to the surface. Jeremiah dropped once again into the water to "rescue" me from drowning.

" Y/n! Are you okay? I'm so sorry that I threw you in the pool without a warning." Jeremiah said and it made me feel guilty that I worried him so much.

" It's alright. I'm fine. I was really drowning. I just wanted to take revenge on you." I said and I started to laugh. Then he jumped into the pool with me in his arms. We all laughed and we decided to play chicken.

" Dibs on Jeremy." Taylor said because she wanted her and Jeremiah to be a team.

" Since we're five, I'll sit out for the first round." Belly said. " I'm kinda bored."

" Ew. And I get to be a team with my sister? I can't lift her." Steven said and I felt really bad. I know he didn't say it to hurt me but it did. I'm insecure about my body because the kids at school used to call Belly and me names. Like pigs and stuff. Even though we lost some weight, this has traumatized me.

" Don't be a jerk, Steven. Come on Y/n, we are a team from now on." Jeremiah said coming closer to me. I started pushing Taylor in order to throw her in the water. A couple of minutes later she had finally fallen from Steven's shoulders. Jeremiah and I did our usual, little dance and I started playing with his hair while Steven and Taylor were trying to understand which one made a mistake and it caused them to lose. After, a while Nichole came with Conrad. Conrad and I made eye contact without saying anything.

" Happy birthday, Belly. Happy birthday, Y/n. Sorry, I didn't get you anything, I didn't know. Conrad just told me." Nichole said. She was a nice girl. I like hair but she's kinda undecided. Like one day she wants Conrad and the other day not.

" Thanks. And don't worry. It's fine. We just wanna have a good time." Belly said and I just nodded as a response.

We decided to play volleyball in the pool. We even asked Conrad and Nichole to play but they didn't want to. As we were playing Taylor accidentally hit Nichole in the face with the ball.

" Are you okay, Nichole?" Belly and I said in unison.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Just keep playing." Nichole said. I wanted to go and help her until I heard Taylor's voice.

" It's okay girls. Conrad will take care of Nichole. Why don't we go and see ourselves in the mirror some more?" Taylor said.

" Yeah. Have fun with that. Let's go Nichole." Conrad said and went inside with Nichole. I felt bad for both, Belly and Conrad. Belly had always had a crush on Conrad and I knew she was insecure about herself. And when Conrad told her that the other night, it must have hurt a lot. On the other hand, Belly mustn't have told him about the weed because she knows that Conrad is going through a difficult time.

" I'm going to see if Nichole is alright." I said and before I grab a towel, I heard Jeremiah mumbling something, but I didn't pay much attention. I went inside and I found Conrad and Nichole in the kitchen.

" Hey, Nichole. I just wanted to make sure you are fine." I said looking at her.

" Yeah. I'm alright. Actually, I had planned a party as you might know. And since it's yours and Belly's birthday we could turn it into a small party for you. We will buy birthday cakes and stuff. If you agree of course. And everything is on me." She said with a genius smile.

" It sounds fun, but we can't let you pay for everything." I said it sounded like a great idea but I wasn't sure about the cost.

" Don't worry. See it as my birthday gift to you."

" I guess. Thanks by the way." I said and looked over at Conrad.

" Will you come?" I asked him and he just nodded. He seemed more upset than usual but he tried to cover it. Nichole's phone rang.

" Hello. Yeah. Sure. I'll be there in 10." And then she hung up the phone.

" I'm sorry but the stuff about the decoration is in my house and I want to check if everything is alright. Do you mind if I leave so early?" She asked.

" Don't worry. It's fine." Conrad agreed with me with just a nod. We both hugged Nichole and then she left. And now it was only me and Conrad.

" I actually got you a gift for your birthday. I was just embarrassed to give it to you since I got in a fight with Belly the other day." Conrad said with an apologetic look.

" I know. I saw you holding a little box earlier."

" Yeah. That was for Belly. It is an infinity necklace." Conrad said.

" I know the meaning behind the infinity symbol. But I'm wondering what did you get me."

" I can give it to you actually. It's in my room." And with that, we both went upstairs to his room.

A/N: me posting? That's incredible. Anyways. Thank you all so much for everything. For reading this story, for commenting, etc. In the begging, I didn't think that it would get so much attention. So thanks again. We also hit 2.30k reads which is unbelievable to me. Also, I have started a Cobra Kai fan fiction about Hawk but I don't know if I should continue it. However, if you're interested in that you should go read it. Stay safe and be careful.