Announcement

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used or any of the characters was mentioned in the story. Avengers belongs to Marvel Studios, Disney, the legend Stan Lee and Kamen Rider belongs to Shotaro Ishinomori and Toei. I give credit for the ones who made them and respectively ask them not to take down my story and my account. All the images, gifs in the story are owned by the artists, Toei, Marvel.

Hello there, my fellow friends, as you can see, this is my next book. This one I write basing on the Marvel movies, but don't go through all the events, only those I found suitable for developing the story. So, I highly recommend you guys to watch the movies of Marvel to acknowledge what I am writing about, it started from Iron Man 2. Also, I think you should watch Kamen Rider Blade too, though it came out in 2004, but it was still one of the best series I've watched, from the story; the suits; the soundtracks, everything was perfect. The series is not meant for kids, cause the kid couldn't fully understand the true beauty of the pains that the characters had been through until you are adults. It won't waste your time to watch it, I guarantee that.

Back to the book, this one I go kinda fast. Because there is nothing much to write according to the movies, those scenes I can use is quite limited. But I still do my best to make it better. No more talking nonsense, I end here. Hope you guys enjoy the book. See ya.