Chapter 3

Year 2012, at boxing gym,

On the fighting stage, Barry was standing there alone, waiting for something. His eyes had been covered by the blind hole but that didn't bother him much. Inside the dark, Peter's spider sense was still working perfectly and with his superstrength, Peter didn't need to worry much. However, Peter didn't let his guard down, he needed to be in highly alert against his opponent.

Seconds ran by and Peter still kept full concertation and suddenly, his spider sense started tingling. From behind his back, a punch came at him with crazy speed made Peter jumped out to avoid the attack. But his rival didn't back off easily, killer punches continued coming towards Peter. Though Peter could doge them, he didn't have the chance to attack. Finally, Peter had been cornered and had nowhere to run.

"No more place to run, Peter."

His opponent said in proud voice and sent him a powerful punch which was even stronger than those from earlier. But she didn't know that Peter had been waiting for this moment.

Peter caught that first with only one hand. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Gotcha."

"Don't be complacent."

His opponent didn't give up that's easily. She sent Peter her another punch with her felt arm. Peter knew what she was doing so he also gave his punch back to her too. The two fists touched each other and made loud noise, they caried lots of strength in them which could simply destroyed the sandbag without any worried. Both Peter and his rival put much pressure in them like they were estimating who was the stronger. Sadly, there's no one in this evenly matched battle. So, they decided to change their tactics.

Extended the distance, they stroke at each other once more time. This times, not only punches but kicks were also been used. The moves of the two martial art masters were nonstop but no one was inferior. From strength to speed, or even to stamina and experiences, these two skilled fighters were outstanding. They repeatedly gifting their competitor amazing eye-catching moves and powerful strikes.

Hours passed and they still kept fighting. None of them wanted to be defeat, their prides were so high to let that happen. As they were still sunk in the joy of battle, the sound of iron door opened outside caught their attentions. They looked at each other eyes and nod in silent like they had already known what's on their partner's mind. Without any superfluous move, they jumped down the stage at the same time and packed up their stuffs, mainly Peter's stuffs.

"Oh, Tobey, Hikaru. You guys are still here."

A voice came out from one of the men who walking toward them. He was the biggest in that group and also the scariest. Due to his mainly look, the man was really nice and friendly. His smile was so wide and somehow scary too thanked to his face full of scars but both Peter and his friend, Hikaru didn't mind at all.

"Hey, coach. Sorry for the bother. We're our way."

Peter shook the man coach while heading to the door.

"Nonsense. You're always welcome here. In fact, it's bad that you guys leave. These newbies need some real lessons. I'm wondering if you guys can show these puppies how a real man fight."

Heard the invitation, the woman next to Peter, Hikaru spoke out as she get in her fighting position.

"I don't mind at all. Bring it on."

However, the coach face had been darkened to hear what she said. There were even sweats coming out from his face and hands. The man seemed like he was about to pass out anytime and not just only him, there also some men behind him had the same expression. Luckily, Peter quickly grabbed her and walked fast to the door.