Chapter 1

Somewhere at New York,

The sky had fallen into the darkness and the city had soon been filled up with colorful lights. Those lights were illuminating a piece of sky made it shined like it wasn't night at all. However, behind that glamour, there's still places that the lights couldn't reach to it. A humid alley which overflowed with the disgusting smell could even make a grown-up man screamed off from terrified. There were also small creatures running in and out from the garbage and that's not only just rats in it. The place was so dirty that even homeless people couldn't be strong enough to stay at this horrified hell.

But suddenly, in nowhere, one big gray portal appeared. Inside of the portal, there was an engine sound of a motor was getting louder and louder every second until a man in a green armor drove his unique motorcycle through the portal before it disappeared. He shut down the engine as soon as the motor was about to hit the wall in front of it. He looked around and saw himself in the dirty alley, he quickly turned his bike around like a pro.

His suit was in deep green with gold details had been placed on it to show how elegant the suit was. Stylization of clubs (♣) material and the spider symbol on his head, three red gems on his head growled weak in the dark above his purple eyes which made he looked dangerous but no less wild and badass.

Without further hesitation, he drove his motor out of the alley and continued driving on the road. While driving, he closed back the belt he was wearing, then a purple rectangle hologram with a figure of a spider at the center came out from the belt. The man drove his motor through that hologram as soon as he passed it, his armor had been disappeared in the air and his motor change into a regular motor. But that didn't bother him at all, the man still kept driving his bye.

Hours later, he finally decided to stop driving at once of the park in New York city. Took out the helmet, he walked next to the bench near there and sat down. Maybe a long time had made his body tired so he started to stretch his arms while sighing loudly.

The man seemed kinda young judging by his face, he somehow hadn't reached 25. His face looked so innocent and cute. If someone only met him in the first time, they might think that he was pure of passion and light inside his heart. Cause his smile could bright the darkest day whether how bad it was.

However, his eyes looked different than how he outlooked. It looked older and full of experiences, not long to say that he had been through a lot or lived longer than people saw him was. Even his actions were more like an old man than a teenager. The atmosphere that surrounded him made ordinary people felt ... cold like he was born to be alone although he didn't mean to stay apart from human.

Sitting on the bench for a while, he opened his eyes after took a break. It looked softer than before he sat on the bench. He somehow fought it peaceful to see the scene ahead of him, a relived smile appeared on his face like he was expected he could see something opposite than what in front of him. The smile on people faces were beautiful to him, the happy dog was running around it master and even the cries of a baby from far away didn't make him annoy.

Picked up the newspaper in the trash can next to the bench, he started taking a quick look at it. Not to see all information on it, he just needed to know the time that's all. He then saw the year was 2009, he couldn't help himself from sighing.

"Looks like I have to stay here a while."

He spoke to himself in disappointment. It seemed like the man felt quite sad but it didn't last long. He got up from the bench and started walking to his bike.

"Let's find somewhere to stay."

He hopped on his motor and drove out the crowed city.

-----