Chapter 11

At the Avengers Tower in New York City, inside one of the bathrooms,

Peter was covering his head with a tower while looking at the sink in front of him. His body was still wet due to the cold shower that he just took a couple minute ago and inside his hand, there was a tranquilizer bottle. His mouth was chewing a bunch of medicine from that bottle, even though, their tastes weren't very good, but he didn't mind at all and swallowed all of them down his throat.

It wasn't because Peter was sick or something similar to that, the real reason why he was taking pills was actually related to the damn Spider which was messing with his mind at the time. Not a long time ago, he had used his upgraded form, Jack Form, which helped him fuse with the DNA of the Undead and became much more powerful. However, it also triggered the sleeping Spider Undead inside him to wake up. Therefore, he chose to use drug to help him against the mental attack though it was not the safest option to use drugs, but he had to find a way to get back to himself quick and this medicine would do the trick.

Peter had one more big fight ahead of him, and he needed to be fully prepared. He and the Avengers, including the Maximoff twins, would take on the highly intelligent robot bent on destroying the world. Despite how many exceptional warriors were on the team and the addition of a new friendly AI, he had reservations that the fight would be easy. He didn't want to undervalue his partners, but he had to calculate the worst-case scenario and needed to fully prepare if it occurred.

Peter considered himself as a backup plan when things got out of the way, he would be the one who cleaned that mess. So, it was a good idea to keep himself in best shape and claimed the victory. It wasn't a brat for him to say that he would make percent of the wining probability went much higher when he took part in. Because after all, he was not only a hero but also a world saver, a Kamen Rider.

After done with his preparation, Peter put on his clothes and walked out the bathroom. He was on his way toward the fighting aircraft at the landing spot outside where the Avengers were waiting for him.

"Sorry for being late."

"Don't worry. We're only just about to leave but had to cancel to wait one man that hadn't still shown up in time till now."

Peter heard ironic comment from Tony but he kept silent and only returned with a smirk. He sat himself down at one of the seats while waiting for the plane to take off.

"Cares to tell me what the plan is?"

Peter asked the Avengers since only him left who hadn't heard about the plan. The fact that he was the one who pulled them down and made them wait had made him ashamed of himself. It was his own problem which affected the others around him, he felt quite awful about it.

In the past, long time before becoming a Kamen Rider, back when Peter was still Spiderman, he had always let his hero duty messed with his life, he let those who cared for him down. Therefore, he had developed a habit to take care everything all by himself and didn't ask others for help. At the end, only himself could save himself instead of waiting for a miracle to happen to him.

Steve then decided to give Peter a quick view of their plan for the attack.

"First, we need to evacuate the citizen at Sokovia."

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we are heading to a heavy fire that's what we signed up for but people of Sokovia, they didn't. So, our priority is getting them out."

Peter agreed with that idea. The fact that were would be people in the middle of the fight was unacceptable. He had to get all of those people out of there as quick as he could before one of them died in the battle.