Chapter 10

Back to the lab,

Peter and Wanda both dropped down the ground feeling exhausted. Peter had no longer maintained his Rider's form and turned back to normal. He looked back at the girl lying next to him that was in the same situation like him. He wanted to make sure that she was safe.

"Are you okay?"

Wanda looked back at Peter and answered him. But didn't let the word came out from her mouth, a gust of wind came in the room. Peter could feel his spider sense started tingling but it was too late. He had been received a superspeed punch on his face and laid down back the ground. The wind then carried Wanda and sped away.

BOOM

When Peter opened his eyes again, Wanda had gone out of his sight. He rubbed the part that was been hit. He knew well that it was Pietro. Wanda's twin brother was the one who did this. Only that guy could run fast like that. Properly, the speedster still upset at Peter for defeating him earlier.

Peter once more time sat up from the ground. There was no one other than him left in this lab beside the broken pieces of the dead robots. All the civilian had gone to the safety spot and so did his Undeads too. Nothing else for him to do at this place so he picked up the Leangle Buckle laying next to him and started walking out.

----

It didn't take too much time for Peter to locate where his teammates at. They were staying inside the building near the lab. There was a lot of police man outside guarding outside the door making sure the scientists were safe.

Peter sneaked between them using a special technic that he learned from ninja school on one of his many adventures to infiltrate the facility. He walked pass them without being seen or noticed, even the support dogs or cameras couldn't catch a clue of Peter's image.

As the moment Peter opened the door to the main hall, Hikaru had been waiting for him on the other side of that door.

"Took you long enough."

"Sorry. I've ... overslept... Anyway, where're the others?"

"Here."

Hikaru then gave Peter a pile of Rouse Cards, which he had unsealed them out. He took them and did a quick check but recognized it was missing two cards: CATEGORY JACK (Fusion Elephant) and CATEGORY KING (Evolution Tarantula). The two of his friends weren't here with him.

"Hikaru... Where're Daichi and Shima?"

"Still busy out there with that tin head... Your patterners also take part in too."

"The Avengers? All of them are chasing after Ultron?"

"Not particularly. After our last counter with that robot, it managed to run away with the metal coffin while you're busy playing mind game with that female human."

"Coffin? ... You mean the cradle?"

Towards Peter's question, Hikaru just gave him a nod in return. He started recollecting his memories of when he was inside the lab, before his attack. He did remember seeing a cradle in the middle of the room and Ultron was attached the cable wire to it. With the information that he had gathered so far, it was not too hard for him to realize what inside the cradle, a body.

Ultron wanted to evolve, to able to contain the power that could take down all the members of the Avengers. Therefore, by making a new body using the Vibranium-metal also known as the strongest metal on Earth (this Earth to be more precise), Ultron could have a tough amor against the counters came from Hulk, Thor, Iron Man and so on.