Chapter 9

Later that day, at nowhere, inside Clint's secret house,

Staying inside Clint's house, Peter was busy fixing his camera. He carried his camera inside his backpack and put it on Green Clover as he traveled. But he forgot to get it off at his fight with Hulk. So, the glass had been broken and all of his stuffs were covered in dust. Luckily, it wasn't taken too much damage, otherwise, he would be very upset.

This camera had been with him since the beginning of his journey as a Kamen Rider. This old pal was having more and more scratches but Peter still considered it to be his inseparable thing alongside his Rider's stuffs. He got lots of memories with this fellow that it would be ashamed if he had to say goodbye.

Though, Peter acknowledged that he had to let it rest. And when that time came, it could be the end for his journey, something inside told him that. Didn't certain much about the future, or what his ending scene looked like but deal to all his achievements from the beginning to this moment, he wouldn't feel bad if he died in a battle flied or in a dumpster.

Still wiping the dust out of the camera, Peter heard a voice call him out from the stairs.

"You're still here?"

Peter looked back and saw Natasha in her bath towel walking toward him.

"Don't you be outside? Helping the others?"

"I will. After done cleaning this one."

Natasha sat down the chair next to Peter.

"What's happened?"

"Our big guy didn't know to hold back his strength."

"Yeah, I've heard. Sorry for your armor being broken."

"Don't be. It can repair itself. The next time I put it on, it will be as good as new."

"Uh. Convenient."

"Yeah."

Natasha felt amazed knowing Peter's Rider armor had self-repair capability. But the surprised didn't last long when she remembered all the things he had done. She felt quite normal when remembered that. Her vision then turned to the camera in Peter's hand.

"This one is very old. It' s almost as the same year as Steve was born. Why don't you get a new one?"

"Old? I still think it's as good ad new."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. I said the truth."

"Whatever. Let me help you a hand."

"You're sure? I mean you just took a bath. This's dirty."

"It's fine. I can take another shower if that's necessary."

"If you say so."

Natasha then helped Peter out with his cleaning and had more time chatting with him.

"So. How's thing going with you and Dr. Banner?"

"What make you ask? Jealous?"

Peter gave Natasha a smirk instead of answering the question.

"You had your chance and misses it. Should have made a move earlier."

Peter just shook his head in silence while remaining the smirk on his face. He knew Natasha was making fun of him so he didn't bother arguing with her.

Since their little chat on the flower hill a year ago, their connection grew stronger. Natasha started opening her heart for Peter, they talked about a lot of stuffs, shared quite stories of their own even Natasha knew where Peter was living. As their relationship grew more, she became more active.