DnA: 1

This story is written in English language and also a bl story so if you not like it, just leave quietly okay darling?

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Eijun-san, the coach said let's start practicing your numbers."

Eijun looked up from the article he was reading that contained references to what was happening in the baseball community. He lowered the handle and a smile flashed on his lips.

"Okay! By the way did you see Mei?"

The catcher Tadano Itsuki nodded as there was fond in his eyes staring at the pitcher in front of him.

He still can't believe that the Seidou baseball team ignored the skilk of a pitcher like Sawamura Eijun just like that. Because when he first catched his pitch, one thing immediately entered his mind.

Eijun is the type of pitcher that every catcher dreams of.

And he proved it when he showed how much he wanted to improve. He really worked hard to achieve this.

Without stopping and resting he practiced as he practiced. Eijun's potential and determination that Seidou didn't see.

They were the reason why this precious pitcher changed.

So Itsuki can't deny that he's thankful for what Seidou did because if that didn't happen maybe Inashiro's atmosphere wouldn't change either. Because ever since Eijun arrived the lively surroundings have been noticeable.

As well as their coach Kunitomo was also noticeable in the lightness of his aura as it seemed a relief to have an Eijun on their team.

Even Narumiya Mei, Ace of Inashiro, Itsuki will notice the excite on its face every time they practice.

They can say, Sawamura Eijun, their sunshine, changed them also.

"Yes, the coach called, but he said he would just follow the bullpen." Itsuki replied.

Confusion appeared on Eijun's face and he had no idea the possible reason why Mei was called. He didn't ask any more questions because he would find out later.

His face lit up when his gaze struck the man with maroon hair.

"Shirakawa!"

Shirakawa Katsuyuki Inashiro's shortstop, perked up.

He immediately turned to Eijun and a small genuine smile appeared on his lips. Next to him is Kamiya Carlos Toshiki immediately waved in Eijun's direction.

"Come here, Ei!" Carlos calls him.

__

"What do you mean coach that you accepted Yakushi's offer of a practice game?" Narumiya Mei frowned. "He's not ready!"

While his coach was just seriously folding his arms as he watched Mei's reaction.

"He is, you're just too worried, Mei." he replied.

"You know coach how Yakushi became one of Eijun's nightmare! They destroyed him while he was unaware he had yips!"

Eijun's face that day was very clear in Mei's memory. Where he forced him to tell, when he found out he had yips. The haunted, pain and fear posted on Eijun's face that day brought back Mei's anger.