DnA: 5

"It's okay Mei, I also expected that to happen but not in the right way so I was just surprised, I'm sorry I raised my voice, another thing is, not forever I'll just hide here, don't blame yourself please..."

Mei repeatedly shook his head while holding both of Eijun's hands. It is a sign that he is very guilty of what he has done and he has been apologizing to Eijun over and over again.

But because his sunshine was understanding, he forgave him too easily.

"But lov-"

"No more buts, Narumiya Mei." Eijun interrupted what Mei was going to say and gave him a stern look.

Mei immediately closed his mouth and lifted his hands up to gently kiss both of Eijun's knuckles then smiled innocently at him. 

If in the eyes of other people, Eijun is just a normal person, but when it comes to Mei, he is not just a normal person. Every time his eyes landed on Eijun, only one word came to his mind: perfect.

His Eijun is so perfect and he wants nothing more than Eijun.

"That's the reason why I'm so in love with you," he said and kissed Eijun's hand again.

Both of Eijun's cheeks reddened quickly but the smile etched on his lips was still not erased and he just shook his head fondly.

"You're so cheesy Mei but I love it, I love you." he replied and came slightly closer to Mei.

He gave a soft kiss below Mei's right eye. When he leaned away he smiled again.

"I'm not cheesy Ei come on! That's what you called sweetness and being so romantic," complained Mei with both ears red.

"I know love, I'm just teasing you." Eijun chuckled silently when his lover glared at him.

"Hmp!" Mei looked away from him with his arms crossed. 

"I heard that the reason you live on insta was to defend me from your fans. That's so sweet love, thank you so much and name your reward-"

"Can I get a peck?" his quick answer.

Suppressing a smile as Eijun looked amused at Mei with blue eyes twinkling at him.

"Okay, here's my cheeks."

Mei pouted. "No, I want to kiss your lips please..."

He looks like a puppy begging him so Eijun couldn't resist it but because they still had something important to go to, he turned his gaze to the clock.

"Alright. We're one minute late, let's go Mei." he said and stood up.

"Don't change the subject Ei!"

He chuckled before turning to Mei when he was on the infront of the door.

"Yes boss," he saluted before approaching Mei and pulling him up. "Later I'll give your reward. For now, we have to face the final boss of Seidou first." he joked.

Mei's face immediately lit up and smiled widely. He was already pulling Eijun while thinking about his reward, he couldn't wait!