DnA: 8

THIRD PERSON's POV

The surrounding fence was immediately filled with people who saw that tweet a while ago. They didn't even notice that they are so loud and immediately responded to confirm whether the tweet was true. And It's not fake news!

There are a lot of people who are excited about the current practice match between Inashiro and Yakushi. And another one that added curiosity to everyone, Sawamura Eijun who was tall standing in the middle of the mound, didn't bother around him but instead focused on Inashiro's front starting catcher.

Then they started to warm up a few times before becoming a signal to start.

Eijun started his usual windup, his eyes are only focus on Tadano and flash like a molten gold with a hunger on it. And Tadano Itsuki felt goosebumps, so far, he's still not used to it and looks like he can't really get used to how Eijun's pitching is breath taking. He's indeed amazing and Itsuki can't help but to take glance where the Seidou players directions.

When a very beautiful loud sound was triggered by the baseball hitting his mitt, a wide smile came out of his lips, and he had only one thought on his mind at this time.

See that Seidou? This is Sawamura Eijun now.

And Eijun is belong to Inashiro. You can't just take him back. We won't let you.

___

"Mei..."

The man just opened his arms when he saw the man who was standing next to him. "Oh, it's you, Kazuya..."

Miyuki Kazuya gave Inashiro's Ace a serious look. "Why is he here?"

"And when have you ever cared about the people you abandoned?"

Miyuki massage his temple. "Look I am here because I want to know why Sawaura Eijun is here, because last time I checked he's still part of Seidou Baseball."

Mei laughed at what he heard. "Last time you checked? Why don't you ask your head coach, maybe you'll be able to realize your stupidity."

Miyuki gritted his teeth, for the past few days Miyuki couldn't understand his feelings. A lot of questions about a pitcher won't go out of his mind. And he even noticed that he quickly lost patience when it came to talking about Sawamura Eijun and he did not like it at all.

He wanted to confront the pitcher but couldn't because Miyuki knew he had changed which he didn't expect to happen. So why?

"Mei-"

"He's mine, Kazuya. And I wouldn't hesitate to risk my fame and my name just to protect him from everyone who might hurt him, especially from you."

Back to the game. It's currently only in 3 innings but can see the strange atmosphere all around, everyone in disbelief and looking back and forth at the score board. 0-10 which is favor of the Inashiro team. Everyone stared at a pitcher present holding the resin bag and calmly wiping sweat on his forehead.

The Yakushi coach gnawed his teeth as he stared at Eijun.

'Monster' he thought and swallowed as the pitcher looked slightly in the direction of their dug-out.

"What the hell is happening..." whispered of one of Yakushi players.

Others are quiet, but they also realize that they are not expecting it as well. While their Ace are just quiet the whole time, his face was serious, as Eijun's eyes remained on the stand.