DnA: 11

THIRD PERSON's POV

When Eijun saw Mei's eyes, it was as if a strong wave in the ocean was pouring into his brain the memories he had been trying to forget.

"Come on Eijun, you can do it, this is nothing, you can stand again from this. Don't be stubborn, please..." Sawamura Eijun whispered to himself while he's currently running around the field.

He hadn't counted the days since he found out he had yips.

He couldn't even count the number of times he had eaten every meal just to puke it out. It seems that his body is not in not cooperating with what he is doing over working on himself and vomiting what he eats after.

He also rarely goes to bed early and wake up before sunrise. He was very tired, but he seemed to very used to feel this.

The only thing he wasn't used to be this feeling... the feeling of wanting to run away. He couldn't shake the different feeling right now and the more he thinks about the last game between Seidou and Inshiro these feelings keep coming back and it always haunting him, a shame, guilty, fear, and pain.

A shame and guilty because he is the main reason why the Seidou failed to step foot in Koshien this season and at the same time was the end of the summer of the third years and especially of that person which helped him a lot in guiding the baseball sports he loved. The unreliable pitcher and teammate they say behind his back.

Also, a fear of the thought of he would never be able to get out of this situation, a pitcher with yips. Lastly a pain because of the number of Seidou players that it seems like he's alone.

He wanted to scream and ask for help. He was still in awe of her, even though she couldn't feel anything around him.

He wants to stay any longer, bear this so much pain he feels but fate seems to be so harsh for him.

As Eijun continues to save himself from the downfall, he slowly drifting himself away from them. He wanted to go back and show his worth, that he would improve, that he will do everything. So, while the string that Eijun was holding on to was too thin, he still continued to overcome the yips he had, he became determined to bounce back even though he didn't know where to start.

"Kanemaru thank you for being willing to help me!" Eijun spoke loudly.

Kanemaru winced. "Shhh! You're so loud Bakamura!"

Eijun laughed before looking at Kariba who's slowly walking near them. He smiled widely at him before he bowed.

"Thank you so much-"

Kariba cut him. "You're always welcome Sawamura, and please stop over working yourself."

Sawamura just smiled at the two before leaving. Kanemaru and Kariba looked at each other. They both feel something was going to happen and that was definitely not good.

"He's weird... it seems like something has changed about him."

The last words that Kanemaru uttered seemed like magic had happened. And it's true, something changed with Sawamura Eijun, causing everything to change forever.

"Where have you been?"

"Ah! Miyuki Kazuya stop sneaking on me, you bastard!" Eijun shrieked and immediately turn around.

He put his phone down. There he saw the Seidou catcher's serious expression and there was an unexplained emotion in his eyes and somehow, he looks dark.