DnA: 3

THIRD PERSON's POV

king mei @Narumiya

you look hot when you pitch that knuckleball pitch🧎🔥

7,908 Retweets   14.8k Quote Tweets    26k Likes

__________________________________________________________________________

"Seriously?" Kuramochi asked himself unhappily at what he saw when he accidentally clicked on Mei's name who is currently at the forefront of the trending board on twitter.

His forehead furrowed as he scrolled down. There were various theories in Mei's tweet, and almost everyone who tweeted consistently said that knuckleball was Inashiro's Ace new pitch.

Many also say that Inashiro looks more unbeatable in the upcoming tournament because of Mei's tweet.

And even the scouts are curious too and have a lot of questions. Even different players of different teams were also curious, but all those questions were not answered or just ignored by Ace of Inashiro reason to leave everyone hanging. Kuramochi, on the other hand, seemed to feel differently about that tweet by Mei and he couldn't point out what it was.

But that wasn't over yet because when he refreshed his feed another tweet from Mei popped up, and when he looked at the time he noticed this tweet five minutes ago.

king mei  @Narumiya

Darn it, i love him sm.

1,845 Retweets   986 Quote Tweets    2.4k Likes

_________________________________________________________________________

justshun @SanadaShun01
Replying to @NarumiyaMei

So you're gay.

king mei @Narumiya
Replying to @SanadaShun 

So what... Do you have any problem?

justshun @Sanadashun01
Replying to @Narumiya

Nothing I'm just curious, who's this lucky boy?

king mei @Narumiya
Replying to @SanadaShun01

Secret, and let me tell you, I'm the lucky one.

"What the hell?" Kuramochi blurted, shocked. 

"I wonder what's interesting on your phone and you can't take your eyes off."

Kuramochi looked up and he saw Miyuki. He frowned and threw his phone in its direction, and because of the reflexes Miyuki immediately caught it and gave the questioning look to Kuramochi.