DnA: 7

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Where's Eijun, Mei?" coach Kunitomo asks and glances at the other dugout where the Yakushi players are with their coach with a wide grin.

Mei blinked and lost the sharp look he was shooting at Yakushi and turned to their coach. That's when he realized that he was so eager to crush his opponent that he forgot to visit his boyfriend.

"Shit-"

"Language." his coach warned.

Mei didn't hear that because he quickly left their dugout to go see Eijun.

He met Fukui Kento, their captain. He followed him with hi gazez curiously before going straight to their coach again and bowed.

"Everything is ready coach and we can start now." he said in a very polite way.

Their coach nodded and said to call the starting players.  
A strange glint could be noticed in the Inashiro coach's eyes, it screamed danger. Yakushi's Ace Sanada Shunpei noticed that but didn't comment further and gently lowered his baseball cap.

Todoroki Raichi was swinging his baseball bat noisily. He laughed loudly as he mentioned Mei's pitches that he wanted to hit.

While at Mei's place, he met Shirakawa and Carlos in the middle of walking down the hallway. Behind the two, Mei's blue eyes immediately zoomed in on Eijun who was talking to Itsuki.

"Ei I'm sorry, I forgot you!" he said while guilty posted on his face. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Wow, what a nice good morning to you, king." Shirakawa sarcastically greeted their Ace for just passing them, while Carlos snickered at Mei being so whipped.S

"So whipped." Carlos mumbled and shook his head.

"Tsk," Shirakawa remarked.

Itsuki stopped talking and looked at Mei who ignored him and was only paying attention to Eijun so he expected that and he was used to it. Eijun turned his gaze to Mei and nodded.

"Oh, goodmorning Mei," he greeted and turned his attention back to the person next to him. "Where are we now? Oh, can I really pitch my knuckleball?"

Itsuki smiles awkwardly when he notices the change in expression on Mei's face. He looked away when he noticed Mei's eyes narrowed at him so he laughed softly and scratched his cheek.

"I'm not sure Eijun-"

"Just Eijun, Itsuki. We're the same age! How many times do I have to remind you?" Eijun deadpanned at him.

'Cause you seem more mature to think than Mei so I can't help to call you Eijun-san. Sometimes I think that Mei is the younger of the two of you.' Itsuki said to his mind. 

"I'm sorry E-Eijun..." Itsuki sweat dropped when he saw that Mei's face got worse.

"Good, so? Can I pitch it?"

"Maybe it's better if we let the coach know first. So y-yeah I-I'll say inform him now, I'll leave you now guys!" Itsuki said and quickly walked away.