⬍ 3 - VIOLET

••••

JEALOUSY

JEALOUSY

••••

"Okay class, It's the start of a new semester so I hope you all threw out all old documents from my class." Mr. Dawson says and I have to bundle up my hands into to fists to get myself to not say let alone think about saying something sarcastic.

I didn't want to give him the pleasure of starting a fake argument.

Our arguments would always get us extremely heated and I'd end up wanting him. I simply wasn't in the mood for that right now.

Mr. Dawson proceeds to make sure we also clear out any old unnecessary documents from out laptops. "Okay, now that all of that has been successfully been delt with."

He projects a document on the board. "For this entire first week I will be just giving you all an easy assignment." Everyone gasps at that. "I know, very unlike me." Mr. Dawson chuckles and I feel knots in my stomach.

Oh god, I missed his laugh so fucking much. I didn't even realize how much I missed his voice and him in general.

Me and him make quick eye contact and I have to look away first since it's so consuming.

"Anyways-" He proceeds to signal to the whiteboard. "All I need from you this Friday is an easy three to five paragraph essay about what you did over our winter break. If you look under the folder for this assignment you can see the grading rubric for it."

He proceeds to go to our sis portal. "Now if you choose not to do that assignment for whatever reason, then you may do the alternative assignment which is three twenty minute videos with questions throughout them" Mr. Dawson shows us where all three quiz videos then turns to the class. "Any questions?"

A few people raise their hands and he answers their questions straight away. I on the other hand can't focus on shit since I have so much on my damn mind.

Mr. Dawson gets our attention once again. "Okay class, you may all begin. You may hear music only if you are doing the essay, just please use headphones. Same goes for the videos assignment." He pauses for a moment. "Talking is permitted but please keep it at a whisper."