⬍ 13 - VIOLET

••••

THE OUTBURST

THE OUTBURST

••••

The looks on all their faces the second I said, "You all taste like problems, secrets and are collectively big ass fucking liars." Makes me feel a second of sympathy.

But as I realize that the reason, they seem so shocked, and tense is because they know they got caught makes me feel every inch of anger I've had all damn day.

"Violet, little one I think you need to take a min-" I cut off not wanting to hear Garrett's pathetic attempt to "calm me down."

I didn't need to "calm down" I wanted them to hear what I had to say.

"Blaise, why did you go visit your family for almost a whole month?" I ask not even caring how pissed I sound.

"I visit them due to work. I told you before we left. We even talked about it-" I cut off his rambling.

"Who were you with?" I ask him which causes Hunter to look at him.

"With family and a few of my old friends from high school. That's about-" I cut him off as tears begin to flood my eyes little by little.

"Oh, did you magically forget about Nichole?" I sarcastically ask him. "You know the woman you're engaged to and the woman you're supposed to marry in a few weeks?"

None of them move but only seem to tense up more. That only causes my anger to go higher.

"Oh wait, pardon me. Why am I stating the obvious?" I look away from Blaise and at the others. "You three already fucking knew that but didn't have the fucking guts to tell me."

"Violet, listen-" Garrett tries to take a step towards me but I instantly back up.

"Don't fucking come close to me." I warn him as I wipe my tears from my eyes.

I turn back to Blaise. "Did you even once think to tell me that you were getting married? That everything was already set in place?" I ask him as I see him take a step forward.