⬍ 11 - VIOLET

••••

LIMITS

LIMITS

••••

"You missed me?" He asks me the swiftly catches each of my hands. "You weren't here when I came home, and you weren't in class today." He trails off.

You don't know how much I missed you Blaise. I missed you so much and you were gone for less than a month. I'm almost certain that I'm in love with you. That's why it hurt me so much when learning all the info I did.

I intertwine our hands together. "Of course, I missed you." I nod then try kissing him.

He turns left for a second and runs a hand down his stubble beard. Like if he's thinking about something really astonishing.

He then takes his hand away from his face and turns back to me. "Did you have fun on your trip?" He asks me as he untangles our hands and places his hands on my hips instead.

His hands on my makes me feel warm and fussy and no matter how much I hate to say it, his touch brings me endless tingles. Like fireworks.

Regardless of what I mentally think right now I can't stop my body from feeling the way it does right now. My entire body isn't on track with each other which just makes me frustrated and mad.

Why couldn't I hate their hands on me? Why couldn't they be unattractive? Why couldn't I just put a stop to these feelings? Even for a second.

"Yes." I softly nod. "But I truly missed all four of you." I shift my position on his thighs a bit which causes him to suddenly grip my hips.

"Fuck, Violet." He groans. "Don't do that." Him saying that causes me to giggle.

I could make him loose control by a single action. That alone fueled me with so much adrenaline.

I trail my eyes from his bare chest to his handsome face. "But-" I continue to unbutton his shirt. "I couldn't welcome you back home on Friday-" I trail off.