⬍ 42 - VIOLET

SHOWERS & ARGUMENTS

SHOWERS & ARGUMENTS

When I wake up in the morning, nobody is in bed with me

When I wake up in the morning, nobody is in bed with me. However, I could hear water running from someone showering and could hear voices coming from downstairs.

I really wish that my men could stay in bed with me for hours. But that never happens. Why? Because they're morning people, and I hate it.

I slowly get up and walk over to the restroom. I wish I could be inside the shower with one of my men.

I push away my thoughts and knock on the door.

"Occupied." Blaise yells back.

I laugh before twisting the doorknob and going inside. Once I do, I see Blaise behind the glass doors with his ass in full view.

I close the door behind me as I bite my bottom lip. "Did I ever tell you that you have a really nice behind?" I say with a giggle as I walk over to the sink.

"Firefly." He shakes his head and laughs. "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Good actually." I nod as I grab my toothbrush from its place on the wall. "But waking up alone was a letdown."

"Sorry firefly, we didn't want to leave you alone, but we had to wake up already." He says as I watch him wash his face.

He's been growing his beard, not much but its defiantly more than he used to have. I'm honestly loving it because he just somehow looks somehow sexier.

"That's not what I meant." I say as I put toothpaste on my brush then run it under some water from the faucet. "I meant because none of my four hot boyfriends woke me up with their faces between my legs like they used to. It was really disappointing." I say with a sigh as I start brushing my teeth.

I watch as Blaise halts, hands midway through his hair and turns to me. "You can't just casually say things like that." He growls out before turning back to the shower head. "And you have to stop walking around the house half naked like you are right now." He shakes his head. "That goes for all four of our houses."