⬍ 8 - ASHTON

••••

THE CARMEET-UP

THE CAR
MEET-UP

THE CARMEET-UP

••••

"What the fuck are you dragging us into?" Blaise asks Hunter as we drive down a town I physically haven't seen in so damn long.

"Shut up and let him drive." Garrett bites out to Blaise and I sigh.

I wished for a day where these two didn't argue like a cat and dog. Like for fucks sake man. It was becoming a constant thing, it was no longer funny. It was draining.

Besides, it's not like we had anywhere that we forcefully had to be at.

The only place I really wanted to be was anywhere Violet was. Violet felt like home. I wanted to be with the person that made me feel so at peace and made me feel like I actually mattered. I wanted to be with the person that looked at me and didn't see me as a walking bank or like a person that could give you a good easy fuck. I wanted to be with the girl that made me feel like I actually finally found what that word love truly meant.

Everyday I was beginning to understand more and more why Blaise and Hunter both almost let that word slip out to her. Hell I was close to telling her the word myself but then we just had to fallout.

Blaise hits my shoulder causing me to get out of whatever train of though I was in. "You good?" He asks as he hands me a pair of sunglasses.

"Yeah, why?" I respond as I take the sunglasses from him. 

Why did we need sunglasses? It was nine in the night. There was no sun. The whole sole purpose of the glasses wasn't present.

"Man, are you fucking drunk?" Garrett calls out to me as I see him put on his sunglasses.

"No? I'm actually sober as fuck." I stay as I look down at the sunglasses I have in hand. "Why do we need these?" I ask nobody in particular.

Nothing made sense to me and I was close to asking Garrett and Hunter where the fuck we were going just like Blaise did.