Chapter 1

<Lena's POV>
"Alright baby, I gotta go pick up Lizzy so we can go to the meetup. I'll see you there." I smile into my webcam as I say goodbye to my boyfriend, Julio, on Skype. Me and my best friend Lizzy are gamers and we are both huge fans of the Cube. She's just any ordinary fan but I have a different story. I'm Julio's girlfriend. All fans know he is dating someone, but no one knows the details.
I do YouTube as well, but we haven't collaborated so people don't suspect anything.
I pick up Lizzy and we call an Uber to go to the Pier where the meetup will take place.
"Omg I can't wait!!!!" Lizzy exclaims as walk down the beach.
I notice my baby from a mile away. It's Julio. I try my best to act like any other fan, getting autographs and selfies, because not even the rest of the Cube knows about us.
Lizzy instantly runs up to Tomahawk and gives him a huge hug and I can see her shaking.
Tomahawk winks at me as I walk over to talk to Carter. He's a big streamer and YouTuber but luckily everyone knows I'm friends with him so that isn't a secret.
"Hey Carter!"
"Hey gurl." He says, sounding nervous.
"Why you so nervous," I ask.
"I wanna see the Queen Bee but I'm freaking out."
"Listen, I've met her a bunch today. She's so sweet. She'll love you!"
"Ok!" He slowly starts walking towards her line.
I run over to Lizzy as she finishing taking a picture with Straub.
"I'm gonna go get a picture with Julio." I say, noticing he has no line.
"Ok, I'll be with Graser and Dfield." She says, scurrying off.
I stroll over to Julio and slip him a note. I walk over to the under of the pier where no one can see us. 30 seconds later Julio is here too.
"Hey baby," he whispers, rubbing my back.
"Hi."
He puts his arms around me and kisses me. I lean against a big wooden pole that holds the pier up and he stands in front of me, arms around my hips.
I sigh. "What's up?" He asks.
"It's just hard hiding this."
"I know, but your friend over there would never leave either of us alone."
"I agree, she's a great girl and all but she loves you a little too much. Almost more than me." I smile and peck his lips.
He smiles and says, "I better get back to the group before anyone gets suspicious."
"Ok, I'll come by your place later tonight?"
"Ok!"
He runs off. I smile daydreaming about my love.