Chapter 6

<Lena's POV>
I enter my house with Julio close behind, since my mom said he could stay. My mom greets us, as she's on the couch, resting, because she's heavily pregnant with triplets. (yeah I forgot to mention, she's having triplets). We walk past my siblings rooms and go into mine. My brother, Jake, comes in and says, "Hey Julio! Wanna play some COD?" Even though my brother is only 13, him and Julio have really made a connection.
"Sorry bud, I'm not in the mood." He says patting Jake's back.
"Why?"
"I'm just not in the best mood. My father just died."
"Oh... I'm sorry. I hope you feel better." Jake says, before running back to his room. I don't think he really understood how to take that.
Me and Julio just sit and talk for hours, and I get a text from Lizzy.
Liz: Can I come hang out at your place?
"Who is it?" Julio asks.
"Lizzy."
"Oh..."
"I'll just tell her she can't."
"Ok."
Me: Sorry, not home ATM.
She says ok, and me and Julio go and get a snack. We grab some chips and go back into my room. Julio pulls out his laptop and I boot up my computer. We get on our private server. We have been working on it for months. I walk over and watch his game over my shoulder as my minecraft boots up.
I lean down and kiss him, then about 30 seconds later we hear his stream donation music.
"What happened?" I ask.
"I'm streaming, and it got that kiss."
"Why are you streaming?!"
"It glitched out..."
"Oh god."
"Ok guys," Julio starts, "I bet you are all confused so we will be answering all your questions in a YouNow later tonight." And he ends the stream.
<That Night>
"Hey guys, Tomahawk here. Welcome to my YouNow. I know why you are all here, but first I need to share something that has been weighing me down."
<Rays POV>
"Recently my father died." Julio says. He goes through anything they aka about it. He is being so brave.
"Ok, now for me and this gorgeous girl next to me." He sighs.
"I'm LenaGames, Julio's girlfriend." I say.
"We were gonna keep it a secret for our needs, but it came out accidentally in today's stream we have to tell the truth." I say.
I am automatically spammed with texts from Lizzy.
I reply: I know you are excited, but it's still gonna be the same, we are friends and my relationship is completely separate from that. Julio needs his normal life, and if you can't respect that, then don't talk to me.
She answers: LET ME MEET HIMMMM
I reply, pissed off: I have told him to retweet all your tweets on purpose. And after me taking you to the meetup and all that, this is how you treat me. I just want to have a normal relationship and you aren't allowing that. I'm blocking your number so don't even try me anymore.
After Julio ends the stream I block her number and just as me and Julio are about to get go sleep my mom comes in and says, "My water broke."