Chapter 2

<Lena's POV>
It's later that night and Lizzy is at her house relaxing as I arrive at Julio's house. He's facing the door as I arrive so I quietly come up being him and jump on his back as if he's giving me a piggy back ride.
"Hi baby," He says, as he carries me inside to his room.
"Are you home alone?" I ask."
"Yup, my moms out to dinner with friends and my brother is at some camp for the summer."
"Awesome!" I say. We sit on his bed and talk about YouTube, series ideas, the Cube and a bunch of other crap. It gets late so I text my mom asking if I can spend the night. She says yes as long as no "business" occurs. I promise her no funny business.
I lay down on Julio's bed and he gets on top of me kisses me. I wrap my hands around him and he does the same to me. We start to make out. Life is good. After making out for a good 15 minutes we get changed and since he only has one bed, I have to sleep in his bed with him. Luckily, it's a double bed. I lay down in the bed and he gets right up next to me. I snuggle into his chest and close my eyes.
"I love you."
"I love you too," He replies.
"Goodnight."
The next morning I wake up next to Julio. He is still asleep so I don't want to bother him. I pull my phone out from under the pillow and I see a text from Lizzy from 11:30 pm last night.
Lizzy: OMG TOMAHAWK RETWEETED MY TWEET TO HIM
iccujsjxisjduiskekviocisrghhd!!!!!!!!!
I laugh under my breath, which surprisingly wakes Julio.
"Good Morning," I say, kissing his cheek. "Thanks for making my best friends year." I giggle, showing him the text.
"Anytime for my girl." He says, sitting up and kissing me. We go and get ready for the day, and he walks me out so I can get moving, considering I'm going to Carter's house to chill. At the last second he decides to join me. Off we go!