Chapter 10 - Julio's POV

It's the Thursday of the first day VidCon and me and Lena are driving up to the convention center. Since I am a featured creator and she is my guest, we take the private exit to the back. I meet up with some VidCon volunteers, where they direct me to my first meetup. I ask if Lena could join me, and they allow it. As we get closer to the lineup, I hear heaters chanting, "JULIO! JULIO! JULIO!" I smile and Lena squeezes my hand before we walk out. I decided to have a bit of a staged entrance. I walk out with my vlog camera, and I'm saying, "So me and Lena have some news." I walk out, and they cheer. "We are a couple!" I end the clip after the fans cheer. I put my vlog camera to the side, then the line starts flowing through. We greet all the fans and take so many selfies. Once we greet the last fan, we head back and wait for the designated time for featured creators to check out the expo hall. We are wandering around the expo hall, when Lena says she's headed to say hi to an old friend from her past.
After a few minutes I walk over to her and see her talking to Joey Graceffa. He's an amazing YouTuber. I had no idea she knew him. I walked over and said, 'Hi, babe. Oh, Joey, is it?"
"Why yes!" He says. "And this is Daniel!" He says as he introduces me to his boyfriend. We swap phone numbers so we can collab in the future. We wander around the expo halls with Joey, Daniel, Lena, LDShadowLady, and yammy, laughing and vlogging as we go. The first day of VidCon was incredible, and I can't wait for the following days.