Chapter 9- Lena's POV

I wake up on Saturday morning and see text messages from Julio telling me to come to his house as fast as I can when I wake up.
My mom isn't awake yet (but she would be soon, the babies wouldn't sleep much longer) so I leave a note for her to see when she wakes up. I get changed, and quickly brush my hair and teeth. I get a granola bar and head to Julio's.

~At Julio's~
I knock on the door and he almost immediately opens it and rushes me in. We run up to his room after I wave hi to his mom.
"What's all the excitement about?" I question.
"Guess what?!" He exclaims.
"Whattt?!?!" I say getting hyped.
"IM A FEATURED CREATOR AT VIDCON!" He screams.
"Oh my god! Congrats, baby!!" I kiss him.
"I can't believe it!" He says, "I'm going to have my own meet up and panel!"
"No way!" I exclaim, kissing him again.
"I can't wait, I'm gonna have to keep it a secret for a few weeks until all the details are final, so don't go spoiling it for the fans!" He says, still jumping for joy. "Oh and by the way, I've prepared a video for us!"
"What is it?"
"You can do the boyfriend tag and I can do the girlfriend tag!" He says.
"Are you kidding?" I say.
"I thought you'd like the idea..." he says.
"Do we really wanna make our relationship even more public?" I question.
"Well fans are begging for it, so I thought they would love it!"
"Okkkk, anything for the fans." I say as we start to setup our recording equipment.

~End of Chapter~
Hey guys! I know I said I'd update when I got an idea, and this chapter is kinda weak, but don't worry, it's setting up for something. And it's going to happen at Vidcon, yes. I may just skip to Vidcon in the next chapter so I can get the story going. Im so happy I finally got an idea so I can update! I'll hope to get another chapter out within the next few days!