Chapter 11 - Julio's POV

I wake up next to Lena in the hotel room, and smile as she peacefully sleeps. She's so gorgeous.
I get up and hop into the shower and do my hair, as we have to get to my VidCon meetups soon. VidCon is by far the best convention I've ever been to, so I can't wait for another amazing day!
After changing, I go down to the lobby of our hotel, to allow Lena to get up and change. I text her letting her know where I'm waiting, and grab a Starbucks, then take a seat in the lobby.
About 10 minutes later, she texts me telling me she woke up, and I begin to vlog, updating the people on what I'm doing today at VidCon. I'm chatting about yesterday's meetup, when I see someone out of the corner of my eye. Lizzie. Why is she here? I set the camera down, and try and make myself less noticeable, but it's already too late. She's slowly walking over to me. I'm about to walk away when I see Lena walking into the lobby. Lizzie notices too, so she rushes up to me before Lena notices. She pulls me into her, causing our lips to crash together. I try to pull away, but she isn't allowing it.
"JULIO!" I hear Lena scream. I shove Lizzie away and say, "Lena, baby, I can explain!"
"There is not explaining to do! You were making out with Lizzie of all people! You asshole!" She runs off, her makeup pouring down her face as she cries.
"What the fuck Lizzie!" I exclaim turning around to face her.
"Lena wouldn't let me see you, so I made you guys suffer."
She walks off.
I grab my camera and run back to the room.