Chapter 12 - Julio's POV

I rush up the elevator and to the room. As I barge in I see Lena packing her bags as she sobs.
"Lena! I can explain!"
"I don't fucking care about your excuses. You made out with her and there is no exception. I'm going home and I never wanna see you again." She barges past me with her bag and leaves.
I can't believe Lizzie would screw up our relationship like that. I had to fix this. I text her mom, explaining what happened, so she understands when Lena arrives home early. I tell her not to say anything about me contacting her, and make sure to keep her out of the house Sunday morning. I would be home then, and have to find a way to prove to her that I would never do anything like that to her.

<Sunday>
VidCon was a blast, but I need to focus on the more important matters. Lena. I arrive at her house on Sunday and start to set up a nice table where we would eat, with a card and roses. I know this isn't enough, but I can't think of any proof that I didn't do this. I ask Lena's mother to keep her out of the house for a few more hours, as I look through all the footage on my camera. I see a random clip that I don't remember recording. I open it and see the clip I attempted to record in the lobby when Lizzie kissed me. I'm about to close it when I see that I never stopped the recording until after I went back to the room. I had recorded evidence that I was innocent.

I can get Lena back.