CHAPTER 4"that really hurts me"

Eto na mga lodi, may naghihintay ba nito?? Comment naman kayo kung meron.. kung wala naman sorry to me... Hahaha charr.. this time #selosan tayo ngayon mga lodi.. good luck... ☺️

~~~~~~~

Please meet one of our character in this novel

Please meet one of our character in this novel.. Geraldine.. please hit the 🌟 button and comment down if you feel to say something about this chapter.. thank you..

~~~~~~~

Next update!!! Don't forget to FOLLOW me po para lagi kayong updated sa mga new chapters and novels ko po.. *^_^*

..

SHENRON

Ang weird, pakiramdam ko'y parang may nakatingin sa akin pero wala naman akong makita.

I'm alone here in Lucena bar, actually hindi dapat ako pupunta dito but David ask me to.. maybe a brother bonding thing.. yeah like that..

But till now he's not here yet and i'm here watching all those fucking bitches dancing and poking to each other.

Well, i don't have any choice but to wait David here alone anyway... I looked everyway so maybe i can get a girl who will be my companion tonight but no one is available. I think i will be bored here tonight.. i'm busy looking at my glass when i suddenly saw a girl who look like Yvonne.. but i don't think she'll come here..

Napangiti ako ng maalala si Yvonne habang nilalaro ang aking baso in a circle way. Hmmnn..

David was right...

She's innoscent..

she didn't know how to kiss and i feel responsible.

Yeah..

responsible to give her a comfort kiss not aggresive but hot.

It was my first time to kiss a girl in a lips with passion, and gentle. And i kind of love it, you know it's very sexy. I turned on how her body ached with me when i caressing her soft body.. and the way she moan.. oh my.. i kind of remembering it but now my dick is fucking hard right now, i need to settle this before it got hurt. I'm dreaming of her..

she's always running in my mind like i want her, i want to take care of her.. wait..

Bigla kong naalala kung paano niya sinipa ang gitna ko.. shit.. grabe natakot ako akala ko mawawala na ang pagkalalaki ko sa sakit.

But she's cute kapag nagagalit siya.. It's kind of funny and weird for me to say all of this .. pero siguro mawawala din ang pagpapantasya ko if i got to her pants. Well yeah that's one of my dream.. But She was so elusive to me...

And the fact that she told me that she has a boyfriend.. and i think it's the guy who send her earlier. Well, i'll admit that he's also handsome and hot.. and muscular but mine is much muscular than him.. okay i admit he's muscular than me!