💥APSOLUTLEY CATASTROPHIC💥

I walked out of the office and met Wug in the lobby.
He was pressing a keyboard thing on his wrist.

Once I was a foot behind him, he turned around quickly, almost startling me.

"WE! TELEPORT! NOW!!" He yelled.

"Wait, Teleport?"
Not even a second after I asked, I looked down and saw Wug slowly disintegrating into particles. He began glowing, and so was I.
I looked down and saw my hands turning into particles as well.

Particles filled my vision and before I even realized it I was in a completely different location. I was on Wug's spaceship in fact.

"YOU! SAFE! NOW!!" He said.

It was hard trying not to chuckle.
"Thanks Buddy."

Wug slowly moved to the pilot seat. Before I even had time to react, the ship jetted forward.
I walked around the back of his small space shuttle, and saw a familiar helmet. One the Mark wore when we first met Wug. A bit of nostalgia hit me, even though is was only a few days.

For a moment the ship slowed down.
Wug turned towards me and handed me something I also recognized.
"HUNGRY?" He asked.
He handed me a type of alien food that I didn't really no how to describe. All I could say is that it looked like a flower of something.
"Um, I'm good. Thanks Wug."

"OKAY!"

He placed it beside his other seat, before the ship took off again. This time I nearly fell to the floor.
When I got back on my feet, I was startled by banging coming from the shuttle door behind me.

It was like someone was knocking on the door, trying to get in. But I don't know how that was possible, we were out in the middle of nowhere. Who ever was outside had to be floating in space.

"Captain!?" Captain? Are you in there?!"

It was Mark. He was banging on the door, calling for me. He sounded distressed. "Mark?!" I called out. I got closer to the door, pressing my ear against it. Shortly after I heard growling and the sound of gasping.

"Mark! What's going on?!" I yelled.

"I don't know, there's something here with me. Help!" His voice began to break as the growing got louder.

"How? Wha- Where are you?!"

Mark banged louder on the door.
"I don't know! Please let me in! Open the door!"

As soon as he said that, I felt sick to my stomach for some reason.

Out of curiosity I turned around to see Wug still driving, not even looking at my direction once. It's like he didn't hear the loud banging and growling.

It also made me realize, if I opened the door, it would just lead to space and not where Wug originally saw Mark.

I remembered this scenario in my head, each time I opened the door it let to something terrible. I was afraid to take that risk again. The last time it was just a manipulative voice, this time it was the voice of my own partner.
It was all just in my head.

I took a step away from the door.

The growling grew louder and closer, as the banging became more violent.

"Captain Please! Don't let me die! Let me in please!"

His desperate cries made me sick. I knew it was just an imposter impersonating him, but the feeling of leaving my friend to a monster made my heart stop.

A feeling of guilt rushed over me when Mark's voice began to break. I stepped farther away while repeatedly telling myself it wasn't him.

"Captain! Please! Let me in!"

I felt a tear run down my face. It was just a voice trying to trick me, but out of context it looked like I was refusing to help my friend.

I heard Mark shriek which made me shut my eyes and cover my ears. Even with my ears covered I could still hear the horror. Mark screamed as the mysterious creature roared.
The violent banged slowed down as I heard the sound of someone gasping for breath. I heard a final sigh before silence. The reality of that hit me as I fell to my knees and began to sob.

For a moment everything went quiet for a moment as I quickly calmed down.

"HUMAN! SAD! YOU! OKAY?"

Wug's voice snapped me out of my daze. I quickly got up to my feet and wiped off the tears.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine. I just had a bad vision."

Wug continued driving for a few minutes, before slowing down.

"WE'RE HERE!" Shortly after he yelled that, he gasped loudly, which scared me for a second.

"What? What is it?" I got closer to the cockpit, by the passenger seat to look out the window.

He pointed in a certain direction.
"LOOK!"

I stared at the direction he was pointing at. I quickly noticed floating debris in the air. It was a spaceship that had been completely destroyed, most likely from one of the wormholes. When I looked closer I saw letters, and the sign of the ship.
As soon as I read it, I felt ill.

The Invincible II

No... no... this wasn't real!
This was just a bad dream.
There's no way it was...

I felt like I was going to throw up when I realized, I was onboard when the wormhole formed. The bandit was with us when it blew up the bridge. Not only that, everyone was still in lockdown during the explosion. There was no way anyone else on there survived.

"No..." I whispered.
As tears feel from my face, I nearly feel to the floor.
"No, no, no, please no!"

Suddenly a glow of light appeared far away from us.
"STAR!" Wug shouted.

He quickly drove towards it. My eyes were focused on the ship until I turned towards it. I got a chill down my spine when I saw it.
"Wug! I don't think that's a star!"

We sped up towards it, until I learned too late that we were flying directly towards a wormhole.

"Wug! No!!"

I braced my body for impact but was greeted with abrupt silence. I couldn't open my eyes, for a moment I thought I was dead.

Until I heard a familiar voice.

Software update complete

Good morning, Captain.
We are currently ERROR Years into our journey.
Coffee is en route.
Current ship status is...

ABSOLUTELY CATASTROPHIC