👽Peebles👽

I got to my knees with a splitting headache, for some reason I fondly recognized the room I was in. It was a kind of kitchen.

Once I got to my feet, I was startled by the sound of a door opening behind me. The chef of the kitchen who I also fondly remembered jumped once he saw me.
"Seriously? How many times do I gotta tell ya?" He yelled. "Stay out of my kitchen!"

I didn't know how to respond but I quickly left the kitchen once he pointed out the exit, staring at me intensely.
As I walked out, I pushed passed a curtain made out of strips of plastic.

I made it to a busy dinner, many people, or in this case aliens, we're talking and eating. I made eye contact with one of the waitresses, who strangely looked a lot like the chief I just encountered.
I ignored it however, besides it's not the weirdest thing I've seen today.

I knew couldn't stay here but once I looked down at my arm, I quickly noticed the damage Mack as done. A large chunk of the portable generator had been broken off. I pressed down on the crystal and it refused to activate.

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself.
I had to fix it somehow, but for the time being, it was probably best that I took a break for a moment.

When I walked around, I noticed an empty seat across from an alien creature who looked like a human tiger. He was looking down at his food. I didn't really know how to describe the dish, but I walked over to him.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly. His eyes shot up at me unamused. I pointed down at the seat across from him. "Do you know if anybody is sit-"

I jumped away once they loudly hissed at me, scaring me to the core. I awkwardly waved and walked away from the table. I stood up by myself just thinking to myself for a moment.

"Don't worry about him." A voice said. "He's kind of a jerk."
I turned around to face a female alien sitting at a bar. She waved a me little and motioned to a seat next to her.
"There's free seats here if you want to sit down."

I wasn't really a fan of speaking to people new, but she seemed nice enough.
"Um...thanks."

I sat down in a seat right next to her. She was focus on the menu.
Her outfit was stunning. Her skin tone was much different than what you would see on earth. Her hair was a fascinating neon yellow with highlights of green. And the way she dressed made me believe she was apart of an alien crew herself.

I looked down at the menu she was reading.
She glanced over at me for less than a second before reading the back of it. I looked at some of the beverages listed. Many of the drinks were written in a language I could understand, while many of the drinks and dishes were in English.

I looked away and fidgeted with the crystal, before hiding it with my other hand.
She closed the menu and looked at me.
"You don't have to hide the crystal, I already saw it." She giggled.

I was embarrassed for a second and slightly revealed it, but still hid it.
She put down the menu and held out her hand.
"Can I see it?"

I was hesitant but I showed her my palm, she pulled my wrist closer to her as she observed it.
"Woah, that's a rare one." She mumbled in amazement.

"What? Are you an expert on wormholes too?"

She shrugged. "Not exactly an expert, but I know a lot about them."

I went quite for a second.
"You're the Captain of the Invisible II, right?"

I turned to her and froze. "How'd you know that?" "Well believe it or not, you're becoming popular now." She smiled. "Probably not in the best way."