🌀Fix it from the Outside🌀

Good morning, Captain.
We are currently ERROR Years into our journey.
Coffee is en route.
Current ship status is...
ABSOLUTELY CATASTROPHIC

I wake up in my cryo chamber, the computer still running. The ship wasn't destroyed.
Until my chamber began shaking violently.
The alarms blared at red lights flashed inside my chamber.

I- I- Initializing emergency Wakey-Wakey Protocol

My door opened as I was shot out, pounding against the hard floor. I turned to my right to see another person weakly getting up from the floor.

It was Mark just a few feet away from me.
I quickly got onto my feet and Mark was able to get to his knees.

"Captain, what the hell is going on?!" He yelled.

I remembered this, how was I back? Why is everything coming back to me.

Shortly after I heard the glass of the bridge cracking, fear rushed over me when I remembered exactly what happened.
"Mark! Get down! Now!"

I grabbed Mark by the arm and pulled him in front of the bridge computers, as soon as the windows shattered. Sending everything into space.
Wind harshly blew past our faces as we tried desperately to stay safe behind the table, holding our breath.

Hill breach detected. Sealing bulkhead.

The bulkhead closed down, stopping the air. Mark and I got a moment to breathe.
"Thank you." Mark sighed out. "Um... what's happening?"

We were still behind the bridge computers, which quickly reminded me that it was going to burst into flames.

I pushed Mark away from the computer, tackling him farther away from the fire that would start shortly after. We stared at the fire that began behind us.

Fire on the bridge

Mark and I locked eyes in terror. I got off of Mark and onto my feet.

ERROR. Life support systems failing.

I could tell Mark was still shocked and confused.

"Mark! Fix life support! I'll get the fire."

Mark nodded and jumped to his feet, quickly running into the hallway.
I ran to the fire extinguisher, and quickly put it out.

Alert! Fire extinguished.

I dropped the fire extinguisher as I started recognizing the timeline I was in.
Why am I back?
What the hell was happening?!

I felt dizzy of the feeling of Deja vu.
I felt like I was losing my breath.
But I quickly got better.

Alert! Oxygen levels rising.

That might've been why...

Mark ran back to the bridge.
"Captain, what the hell is happening?" He yelled.

"Mark, I can't explain right now, but I know what's going to happen. The ADS is going to go offline. Then there's going to be a leak in Cryo, and the reactor is going to blow!"

The ship suddenly shook knocking us both to the ground.
Impact detected. Asteroid Defense System offline.

He stared at me afraid.
"Come on!" I yelled.

Mark and I quickly got up and ran down the hallway without saying a word.
I pressed down the hand scan which opened the door to the ADS, completely forgetting they would fire at us.

Mark grabbed my suit and pulled me back once the drones started firing.
Once the door closed we hid behind the door, until we heard another alert.

Warning. Coolant leak in Cryo.