prologue

┊ 𝐀 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 ┊
〣˒

﹎ .╺  ⏤͟͟͞͞➣  ┄﹍.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

That sunny day. Shuichi, a detective decide to go outside after taking days off from his job.

A man with white stripe black uniforms looking like a professional one, taking his hat then wear it on top of his head before heading out.

Summer is already over but today is Sunday so it's everyone's free day but not really. He walking around a crowd park that filled with people's hanging out with their families or friends or even a lovers. Shuichi had been really jealous of those, because he didn't have any partner to ask out.

He found a good spot and sit down on near couch right under maple tree. Perfect view with maple leaf that's showering the sky, light blue sky along with calming winds blow. Shuichi stared at the sky and daydreaming all day long.

Sunddely a bounced balls coming over to him and hits his legs. He look at the person who's throwing the ball. Turns out it was just a little kid with their friends playing catching ball, he then took the ball and returns it to the kid. Those kids saying thank you happily then continue playing with joyful.

Shuichi back to staring at the skies again but stop looking at some beautiful views on his sight. It's very pretty to be describe, he pull out his phone to capturing this great view.

He zoom a little bit but the camera focus got blurred. The aim at the camera was moving and accidentally moved to a short boy with checkered scarf on his neck, waving purple-ish hair and white clothing.

The person turning his head to the camera where Shuichi was about to take a picture. Shuichi immediately put down his phone out of embrassment. That short one didn't bothered, but instead walking closer to him and greet him.

"Hello there! Are you trying to taking a picture of me? Or just being creep?"

The short boy giggling of joking, he putting his arms to the back of his head then smiled wide. Shuichi is bad at socializing, even at conversation, he was really nervous what to say.

"Sorry... I didn't mean too.."

His voice was too quiet so that small boy have to gets closer to his face and put his ear close to his mouth.

"I can't hear you. Please be more louder"

He asked.

Shuichi heart skips a beat, it goes faster like riding a rollercoaster. His face shaded in pink blush when he tried to hid it away but the shortie prevent him.

All he do was meeting with a nice stranger in accident. He didn't even know his name yet, but Shuichi seems have interest on this guy.

"Alright Mr.Detective, you have 10 seconds to guess my name!"

"Huh? How should I know that?"

"1..... 2....."

He started to count down.

Shuichi head is at panic situation, very very very panicking. Is this someone who I meet before? Is he from my old case? Shuichi thoughts covering his mind to be clear.

"9.... 10!"

thought for a long time finally the count has been completed.

"Aw how could possibly you don't know an ultimate supreme leader?"

The boy begin to pouting.

"Leader?.. but how did you know that I'm a detective?"

"Isn't that obvious? The way you trying to analyze me from far and your dressed like an emo"

The conversation ended when he started to walk away, step by step he took. Leaving Shuichi clueless expression and confusion.