Caterpillar

┊𝐀 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩┊
〣˒

﹎ .╺ ⏤͟͟͞͞➣ ┄﹍.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Morning...

School announcement played when clock hit at 8 am. That loud noise wakes Shuichi up again for the second time, he didn't get so much sleep.

He don't remember anything again, trying to recall the last moments inside his head. Nothing, impossible to get it.

"Good morning, Sleepy head!"

Kokichi running inside and jumping to Shuichi bed, he hits him very hard on stomach until Shuichi coughed.

The little man giggled seeing his reaction.

"Aw come on! Don't you say thank you for me who's waking you up?"

"Y-You're not the person who's waking me up, Kokichi. It's the announcement.."

Shuichi almost losses his voice in one line.

The two of each other chuckles, Kokichi pull Shuichi into cuddle and Shuichi is blushing madly.

Knock knock!

Knocking on the door make them surprised. Kokichi dropped down and goes to open the door who is Kirumi standing in front of it bringing a tray of Shuichi breakfast.

"Oh, Sorry for interrupting. I just came to-"

"Let me do it for him, Mom!"

He stole the tray away from Kirumi's hands then close the door, walking back to Shuichi who's laying down helpless.

With gentle and softly, Kokichi feeding the sick beloved with all of his caring. Shuichi eats up the food slowly until plate was empty.

"Thanks for feeding me"

"My job to take care one of my assistant, since I'm a leader, ofc I will but with one promise"

"What promise?"

Kokichi begin to pressed his forehead against Shuichi's.

"You will always stay by my side"

Then Shuichi giggles and giving his pinky fingers to promising.

"I promise"

Weeks pass...

Everyday, ever since that, they getting closer. There's a grew feelings between them, that feelings is getting stronger and stronger than anything else. Maybe they are soulmates that universe to be decided.

Kokichi takes his beloved detective to garden school after class trial one ended. He said that he would commit a crime with him in garden but that's just another lie for him to cheers him.

"Look, I found Violet. Isn't that nice?"

"Wow, Shumai found such a cute flowers! Well maybe that's because you have mom's figure"

Shuichi chuckles as he putting the flowers on back of Kokichi's ears.

"You look .... Beautiful"

"..e-excuse me? No, I'm-"

He stopped and covering his face with both hands felt so red. Shuichi smilling innocently to him then giving a hug.

"Shuichi? Wow- I couldn't.. believe this happening Uhm.."

"Thank you, for staying"

Fake Butterfly // Saioumaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें