Withered

┊𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦┊
〣˒

﹎ .╺ ⏤͟͟͞͞➣ ┄﹍.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Hey, Shuichi"

He said.

"Hello.."

Shuichi's voice was a little hoarse but he could still handle it. His memory was still hazy, it was also because his head was in excruciating pain. The person approached and sat on Shuichi's bed.

"You must be tired, huh?"

He ask. Shuichi was still confused.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

Shuichi asked back.

"...nothing"

That guy shakes his head and smile as if nothing. Shuichi stares him. Silent. Not a single word came out of his mouth. It makes the room feel so empty. He sighed and looked the other way.

"I just feel that you are not ready to know the truth.."

He confess. That sentence made Shuichi even more confused about what was really going on here. A hand held Shuichi's hand that was lying down on his side. His hands were so cold. Like ice cubes and his skin was so pale. Shuichi looked at him in confusion. Who is this person? His thought.

Shuichi looked around his room. Surprised, because now he was in the patient's room. He didn't remember that he was in the hospital. Little by little he recalled the events he had experienced.

"Where's Kokichi?! I...I remember he was still in recovery because of the.."

"Hm? Kokichi?"

He reply with straight face.

"Ah, you don't remember his face, do you?"

He continue. Shuichi just sit there with drop of sweats on his chin. He doesn't remembered his face. His body shook and his head hurt again. Too bad, his memory problems are worse than before.

"It's fine. I'll help you to find him"

While hugging him and patting the back of his neck gently. Shuichi hugged back, somehow his warmth remembered him with the person he called Kokichi. Smells like Kokichi too. However, he still couldn't remember anything.

Shuichi slowly let go of the hug then asked.

"Who are you?"

The short one silent. He didn't know what to answer. Maybe, Shuichi will know soon right? That's what the shortie thought. He just smile and ruffle his head.

"You will know soon"

That's his answers. His touch was so soft on Shuichi's cheeks. It's rubbing Shuichi's face slowly. That smile turning into a frown. But he just hide it as he looking down. The tears starting to escaping from his eyes. Shuichi worried and asked if he was okay.

"I'm fine, dummy. It's just fake tears"

He didn't admit it. But his little heart scratched a little bit when Shuichi doesn't even remembered him.

By putting fake smiles, he slowly lift up his head then move closer to him. For the last one, he kissed Shuichi. What a moment. Even though he already did that, it doesn't changed anything on him. It's such a disappointment. He rather left than seeing Shuichi little by little forgetting things away.

That guy with checkered scarf took step out of bed. Footsteps were so heavy to leave him alone again. He didn't have the heart to do that but it was all for his own good.

"I'll see you later"