Fragile

┊𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨┊
〣˒

﹎ .╺  ⏤͟͟͞͞➣  ┄﹍.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Shuichi POV

...

Eh? Where am I?

I forgot where I was. I stood in the middle of the Lily flower garden. I was just... there staring ahead. Then the dim view turned into a beautiful sight. I saw the figure of a man in white clothes with his back to me. He slowly turned his body towards me, his purple hair fluttering and a few strands of hair falling onto his face. I couldn't see his face clearly. Somehow his face seemed to blur.

He just stood there quietly looking at me. I looked back. My feet don't seem to want to walk near him. My body froze. My mind is really messed up. Did my eyes see wrong or did he move his mouth like he was talking about something? I can't hear his voice. I have to get closer to him. Before he left I had to take his hand and hold him.

"Huh?"

Oh no. He walked away from me. Getting further. Far away. He was barely visible from my sight. Why can't I move? Please don't go. Don't leave me alone! I need you! Please...

Save me.

Third person POV

"AH!"

Shuichi woke up from his strange dream. Cold sweat dripped from his forehead. He tried to catch his breath. He looked exhausted in his bed. Only, he couldn't remember how he had fallen asleep.

His body was still very tired. He wanted to fall asleep once again. Close his eyes and rest his body for a moment.

"Huh..?"

Shuichi opened his eyes. Seen he was in a large flower garden or like a flower field. There was someone in front of his eyes. Shuichi couldn't remember the person's name. But his face and appearance was like someone he had known for a long time. The person was arranging flowers and shaped like a flower crown. His eyes glanced at him. A smile appeared on his lips. He gave his artificial flower crown to Shuichi and placed it on his head.

"There"

He mumbled. Shuichi just silently touched the flower crown on his head. His body seemed to be telling him to stay still. That person was the person in the previous dream. A man with purple hair and white clothes and a chess-patterned scarf. Shuichi stared at him for a while. He came closer to her and whispered something.

"Please let someone go."

The whisper then woke him up from his deep slumber. Now he just had the same dream in a row. Shuichi's head felt very heavy and dizzy. His ears were ringing very loudly. The whispers were still ringing in his head.

"It hurts.."

He said he was holding back the pain. Not long after, the door opened and someone came inside. The footsteps are getting closer. The curtain opened, a man was seen looking at Shuichi with a pitying smile Shuichi recognized the face. But his vision was still a little blurry to see it more clearly.