Vanished

┊𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡┊
〣˒

﹎ .╺ ⏤͟͟͞͞➣ ┄﹍.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Hold on!"

Shuichi shout out. Too late, he already disappear. His hand as he was reaching for him. In that instant, his life expectancy faded instantly. There isn't any. There was no light for him. Completely dark. Trapped in a closed silent room forever.

Once again, Shuichi closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. He thought it was too late. There was nothing he could do but let it go. Her eyes were watery, shedding sad tears one by one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"*Gasp* Shuichi!?"

Someone's voice called out to him in surprise. The person came closer to his side, staring down where Shuichi had been in a coma for several weeks.

Shuichi opened his eyes. The white roof, the beeping heart monitor, and the cold room. Finally he regained his consciousness. Moments after waking up, he was still confused and forgot.

"Uhm.... Who are you?"

"It's Maki. Himiko and I have been waiting for you for quite some time"

"...Maki?"

"Yes?"

"Where is Kokichi?"

Maki's eyes widened. What Shuichi said left him confused and wondering.

"Kokichi? He's not here"

Himiko answered. With Shuichi's mental state still in a mess, he could only remain silent and stare innocently. He was still processing what really happened to him.

The two girls fell silent, looking into each other's eyes. Then glanced at Shuichi.

"Have you forgotten? The three of us are survivors of the killing game"

He was still confused.

"So..... The Kokichi you mentioned is just your imagination, Shuichi"

Himiko explained from Maki's words. Instantly made him realize about the past, where they were locked up in the old school and committed murder for the entertainment of people.

They continue what actually happened to him. The truth is Shuichi was found lying in the middle of the road after being hit and run by a speeding car. And he was taken to the hospital for immediate treatment. A few days after the accident, Shuichi was still in a coma and kept muttering Kokichi's name over and over.

After Maki and Himiko finished explaining the situation, Shuichi couldn't help but be speechless, in fact everything he experienced about him and Kokichi was either a fantasy or a dream. That fact made Shuichi very sad. He couldn't accept the fact that all his friends died because of him. Especially Kokichi.

"Th-that must be a lie, right!?"

Not accepting that, Shuichi shouted at them.

"It's not a lie, Shuichi. Please, You have to remember that all of them die!"

"Hah....hahahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

Suddenly Shuichi burst out laughing while ruffling his hair roughly. Madness had begun to enter him. The desperation had now eaten him whole.

His mentality can no longer be saved. Maki called the doctor as soon as possible, then Himiko and Maki left the room immediately.

Few days later...

Now Maki and Himiko return to visit their friend Shuichi at the hospital. The doctor said his condition had improved but not mentally. He will have to undergo therapy sessions for some time to come.

From the view of his friends, Shuichi looked very thin and limp like an undead. He seems neglected. His eye bags grew wider and his hair grew longer. Not knowing what they should have done to help him rise from that despair.