Paralysed

┊𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝┊
〣˒

﹎ .╺ ⏤͟͟͞͞➣ ┄﹍.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Weeks later...

2-3 weeks passed. Kokichi still haven't wake yet, but it doesn't stopping Shuichi from visiting everyday.

He promised to be always by his side and he keep that promise until now. Kaede, & Kirumi comes to visit as well, they're the only who saw Kokichi as friends.

"Is he gonna be okay? His skins...looks pale slowly"

"Yeah... I'm sure he will"

Kaede tell how Kokichi's skins slowly turning into pale like dead person. There's always a hope in despair right? That's why he always patiently waiting, dunno for how long.

"It doesn't matter... I just want him back, that's all"

While they're here, Kaede brought Shuichi a cheesecake for dessert and Kirumi made a tea from the tea bag. The three of them having chat awhile.

Few minutes later...

After waiting for so long. Kokichi finally woke up from his coma. He opens his eyes, looking at right and left. There was Shuichi, Kirumi and Kaede witness that happen. They felt happy for him. Especially for Shuichi.

"How....long have I been sleeping?"

"Almost a whole month, Kokichi"

Kaede wipes her tears and smiled. That the sleeping leader get up from his bed slowly. Kirumi hold him by his shoulder and helping him to stand up.

"You should stay in your bed, Kokichi"

"I'm already fine, Mom"

Kokichi giggled. As he walking towards Shuichi, wanting some hugs from his beloved. He open wide his arms to him. Without doubt, Shuichi hugs him tight.

"I miss you"

"Same here"

The couple said. Kaede and Kirumi watching them with smiles. For so long Shuichi waiting for Kokichi to wake up finally he can see his love getting well.

Afterwards, Kokichi with his little fragile body running away from his patient room with Shuichi. He doesn't care if he was still in recovery. All he wants is another fun chaos. Kirumi chase them both until they got into backyard hospital. Kirumi lost them and looking away to another direction.

The purple liar chuckles under his hands. That boy immediately drag tall guy to the flower field. They spend their times in there. Having fun with arrange the flowers into a crown. It's was so much fun.

"Kokichi, you should go back to your room now"

"Hmph! I don't wanna!"

Kokichi pouting. Now Shuichi have no choice but to take him by carrying him back to room. The short boy felt warm on his chest. Curling up like a little fox. For awhile he think that somebody really did loving him. That's the truth.

Entered the room, Kaede was still there with her phone waiting for them. She turned her face to them and greets them. Shuichi walks to the bed to put Kokichi down.

"Kirumi was looking for you both!"

"Eh she should be fine"

Kaede worried but Kokichi don't mind it. They're having a little conversation before Kirumi walked in with angry face. She was about to scolding Kokichi for hours.